Is there a no loss disconnection glitch in WL??

futscp
276 posts Sunday League Hero
Just played my second game of WL against a constant pressure abuser that was 1-0 up and I was starting to find space behind his defense.

Then I was one on one with his GK and he disconnected. He must know how to disconnect the game and not get a loss somehow..

At least I didn't get the L for that game.

Comments

• hhoverflow
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    its a hack dude...
    its a cheat you download and can disconnect and dont get a lose, so the game finish with the current score
  • futscp
    I knew there was a working hack on drafts, wasn't aware of it working in WL as well. Just tells how unfair FUT on PC is.
  • hhoverflow
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    futscp wrote: »
    I knew there was a working hack on drafts, wasn't aware of it working in WL as well. Just tells how unfair FUT on PC is.

Oh, there is, but not lot of people use the disconnect feature in WL because they are afraid of getting banned.

So it's way more common to have disconnects only on Draft / Div Rivals and on WL people use more soft hacks, like always green time finesse shoot, legacy defending, fitness, all traits, etc.
  • baerentoeterR
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On PC you are able to Cheat for Free. I know some people, who are using bots, and they are still free. This just shows up, how bad and children like EA acts. EA is not even close to be an professional Company. Full of amateurs. Just stop playing this trash Game.
  • futscp
    On PC you are able to Cheat for Free. I know some people, who are using bots, and they are still free. This just shows up, how bad and children like EA acts. EA is not even close to be an professional Company. Full of amateurs. Just stop playing this trash Game.

Yeah, I've reported someone who makes top 100 every WL and cheats so obviously, all his shots are green timed, even those impossible ones to time like in rebounds and his players are never tired. He is still making 30 wins every weekend, they couldn't care less..
  • MatzeXX
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I will switch to the new Xbox, even if I have to start later this year. I'm sick of cheaters. It's not only fifa. There are more games on pc without any anticheat. I will play those games on Xbox and the rest on pc for the mods etc.
  • futscp
    MatzeXX wrote: »
    I will switch to the new Xbox, even if I have to start later this year. I'm sick of cheaters. It's not only fifa. There are more games on pc without any anticheat. I will play those games on Xbox and the rest on pc for the mods etc.

I'm planning on doing the same, either buy the new one or get a cheap deal on current one
  • baerentoeterR
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just stop playing FIFA and dont support this random Game. EA is the worst Company out there. They dont care about you and your feedbacks. Just money counts, the rest, they dont just care.