Tots salah

Arron xox
3587 posts National Call-Up
Hes he good. I'm not sure if to buy him because of the 3* weak foot

Comments

• Shire_7
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Personally I think he's excellent, may take a few games to adjust to him but he tends to glide past players and out muscle them. Tried both mahrez and salah for 20 games each and I can safely say I prefer salah he makes better runs and doesn't go missing.

Salah also works in the middle too. What I tend to do with salah is pretend to cut in then run down the line it gets people everytime and leaves your striker with a tap in albeit theyve got good attack positioning. Salah is also quite clinical infront of goal due to his traits.

Hope this helps.
  • alvchong
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always tried new formation and purchase a million coins players to try. This week i chosen Salah TOTSSF. He played 5 matches of WL and score 7. contribute 3 wins. I used TOTSSF Mahrez in last WL, Salah position is definitely better, making run from right to centre and just a button of shot the ball will be in the net. Is predictable but his reaction in game is hard to stop, he can skip pass player and shot using his left food. Of course his weakfoot is a let down. However, i used 4,5 Weakfooter player, they also shot over the sky. Is safe to say EA make Salah left foot 90% on target, seldom shot over the sky.
  • Arron xox
    Thank you guys
  • Clancy
    8447 posts League Winner
    I got him untradeable, at first didn't get on with him. But now he's not leaving my team, my best attacker

Use him at striker, he's deadly there. The finesse shots are on par with the very best on game. Use salah on full chem with marksmen, finisher, or something that boosts his strength and agression. This made a big difference for me, because he's actually strong enough to hold off fullbacks with that chem
  • Arron xox
    Clancy wrote: »
    I got him untradeable, at first didn't get on with him. But now he's not leaving my team, my best attacker

Use him at striker, he's deadly there. The finesse shots are on par with the very best on game. Use salah on full chem with marksmen, finisher, or something that boosts his strength and agression. This made a big difference for me, because he's actually strong enough to hold off fullbacks with that chem

That's where I wanna play him but wasnt sure if the 3* wf stopped him performing well there