Players quitting

Grahammbe2
508 posts An Exciting Prospect
Without me even getting a goal about 5 mins played had 2 chances and they are gone got to be someway to sort this out

Comments

• NornIron
    13795 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 21
    Unless theyre bronze teaming and doing it on purpose, it could be connection related I do it too no point playing if you can barely move your players. Until EA make a game were both players get the same gameplay it'll keep happening.
  • Grahammbe2
    But it's only happening in games when I'm on top I'm sure it's not a disconnect as they purseing the game then quitting
  • Grahammbe2
    Definitely discontinued on porpoise happening few times tonight i go ahead or if they pull goal back pused tben quitting.
    I did have one discount tonigbt though that booted me out of UT and give me a DNF
  • warrent80
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    NornIron wrote: »
    Unless theyre bronze teaming and doing it on purpose, it could be connection related I do it too no point playing if you can barely move your players. Until EA make a game were both players get the same gameplay it'll keep happening.

Exactly this, why would i waste the rest of the 12-15 minutes when the game play is broken. I have really upset myself this year trying to push through and play these games when in reality its absolutely pointless.
  • maccag
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's worse is when people send me messages when I'm trying to do objectives all but laughing at me when they've quit after I've scored.
    I think EA should count that to the objective as well as the win.
  • Queens11
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grahammbe2 wrote: »
    But it's only happening in games when I'm on top I'm sure it's not a disconnect as they purseing the game then quitting

For a lot the majority of games are just so unresponsive and unplayable I can tell in first few mins of a game so for me it’s an automatic pause and quit regardless of score it’s just not worth the stress
    Even a simple pass seems like the toughest of skill
    I know it may seem like your on top but this year gameplay seems to be down to connection and for some it’s horrendous when your players a floating around the pitch on ice skates
  • Mike1234
    47 posts Park Captain
    Sad but true pal.im the same, before I'd battle on even though it was pointless, your team sluggish and theirs on ice skates,it's just not enjoyable. Made worse by ridiculous celebration and watching of re runs. For me now if it's in fair at the start I'll just pause and quit. It will remain like this untill EA stop blaming connection which isn't technically their fault. I mean to fix it would mean losing money, the other solution would be for all you out there with terrible internet to stop. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Vaughanster88
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Grahammbe2 wrote: »

You are probably on top because they can't control their players due to delay.
  • oldboiler
    3032 posts National Call-Up
    You can pretty much tell in the first 5 mins, last night I played three.....first two were smooth, slick, but still the usual EA magic that doesnt exist - won one drew one.

Third game, still 5 bar ping.....straight away players felt slow, unresponsive, like I was battling a stiff controller...kicked it out and quit. Crappy for the opponent but I only play a few games a night and when something is so obviously wrong why bother
  • Jovand1988
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still feel that a DC backing out of any kind should result in a win for the opponent remaining in the game.
    It is not your fault for their DC or poor gameplay or dodgy goal but a forfeit intended or not is a loss imo
  • Mike1234
    47 posts Park Captain
    edited May 26
    Jovand1988 wrote: »
    Still feel that a DC backing out of any kind should result in a win for the opponent remaining in the game.
    It is not your fault for their DC or poor gameplay or dodgy goal but a forfeit intended or not is a loss imo

How can you penalise people for calling out EAs BS? You can't expect people to put up with a clearly one-sided game. Happens far to often, surely if you're winning and they quit you get the win anyway? But if it's 0-0 there shouldn't be a loss recorded
  • Mogga
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mike1234 wrote: »

How can you penalise people for calling out EAs BS? You can't expect people to put up with a clearly one-sided game. Happens far to often.

They get the loss anyway so why shouldn't he get the win? Bit selfish wanting someone else to get nothing just because you are
  • BuZuS
    1273 posts Professional
    But if it's 0-0 there shouldn't be a loss recorded
    So when I'm getting battered and the opponent hasn't scored yet because 1 shot was missed, 1 was saved by my GK going god-mode and 2 hit the post; then I can just quit at 0-0 against a far superior opponent without having a loss recorded? Sweet.
  • Malg
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need to bin celebrations, I'm sure they weren't around at the start of this season or last (years just merge with fifa) and you could click away, but the returned. Not needed just a useless part of ermmm a usless game.
  • Wvondyx
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I quit even at 0-0 when i see god squad ( fighting between div 6-7 ) knowing that my opponent srsly doesnt belong to 6-7 division, but selfrelegate himself.
    I want play normal fotball and not watch kid who spam skillmoves and hold possesion for 20 minutes, for challenge i have WL ( well lets call it challenge ).
  • BuZuS
    1273 posts Professional
    Wvondyx wrote: »
    I quit even at 0-0 when i see god squad ( fighting between div 6-7 ) knowing that my opponent srsly doesnt belong to 6-7 division, but selfrelegate himself.
    I'm fighting between div7-8 and when I see a god squad I know that it's a trash player because when you're that low with a great squad you're even worse than me. I'd say in about 90% of cases it's true.
  • Gromit
    4686 posts National Call-Up
    Do you play like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️? That could be a reason to quit.

If you spam skills and you're tedious and annoying to play then I'd quit in rivals. At this stage theres no reason to suffer playing people that abuse the mechanics.
  • JPRM71
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    It’ll be delay gameplay at their end, you can tell after just a couple of passes how the delay is, if you are way quicker than them it’s an unfair lag compensation so they’ll be gone.
  • Jimmi855
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wvondyx wrote: »
    I want play normal fotball and not watch kid who spam skillmoves and hold possesion for 20 minutes, for challenge i have WL ( well lets call it challenge ).

I don’t have a ‘god squad’ per-se but I have a 5m ish team and am in division 10. I’m garbage so the team a player has does in no way reflect the players abilities.

• munchie63
    3460 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 26
    Malg wrote: »
    Need to bin celebrations, I'm sure they weren't around at the start of this season or last (years just merge with fifa) and you could click away, but the returned. Not needed just a useless part of ermmm a usless game.

sorry to burst yiur bubble but celebrations have been 'in the game' for years
  • Jovand1988
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 26

How can you penalise people for calling out EAs BS? You can't expect people to put up with a clearly one-sided game. Happens far to often, surely if you're winning and they quit you get the win anyway? But if it's 0-0 there shouldn't be a loss recorded

That is not the fault of the other player whom has wasted 2mins or more of their time.
    Also what I said was more aimed at people whom drop connection after a red or after/during a penalty that if scored would result in a loss anyway.
    It simply isnt fair and no excuse personally is justified as to do that to a fellow player due to EA/Frustration/Salt etc

Edit
    I have never ever left even after on the receiving end of some big BS dab etc and had the chance to during penalties.
    But I can see why some do and don't feel to bad for the guy who did the above if someone left but it should be changed nonetheless.
  • MazerM
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've quit 2 games this week as I left the ai to choose the oppos kit and it's given the same colour as mine. Really was unplayable.

Gave both the win before dcing though.
  • BuZuS
    1273 posts Professional
    MazerM wrote: »
    I've quit 2 games this week as I left the ai to choose the oppos kit and it's given the same colour as mine. Really was unplayable.

Gave both the win before dcing though.
    Yeah, some of the special kits are glitched, at least the Ramadan one is. I always set away kit to mine now, ran into 2 ramadans and it was unplayable.
  • XRenz
    84 posts Park Captain
    8 games now and so far only finished 1 full game. Opposition mostly quit when im a goal ahead or after 2 minutes in game.
  • Habermas
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Malg wrote: »

sorry to burst yiur bubble but celebrations have been 'in the game' for years

I dont remember if it was the start of Fifa 19 or 20, I think it was 19, Where it only took one player to skip the replay, so if you scored against me, I could skip the replay. Those were good times, but EA said that due to big demand from the users they fixed it in an update after like 14 days, and again, as always, it took both players to skip replays. Those were the best 14 days in my fifa-life 🙂
  • Wvondyx
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jimmi855 wrote: »
    I don’t have a ‘god squad’ per-se but I have a 5m ish team and am in division 10. I’m garbage so the team a player has does in no way reflect the players abilities.
    BuZuS wrote: »
    I'm fighting between div7-8 and when I see a god squad I know that it's a trash player because when you're that low with a great squad you're even worse than me. I'd say in about 90% of cases it's true.

Guys you dont get me, i dont leave immediately when i see god squad no, i leave when i see god squad and then in game see that my player is selfrelegator who have god squad and belongs to 1/2/3/4 division, when he start spamming skill moves and hold possesion, then i leave, thats all.

• Grahammbe2
    Answer is to get rid of quitting I lost 10-2 yesterday did I quite nope if we all quite at 0,,-0 or 1 up what's the point in playering
    Your records are false