Team for 150k, **newbie alert**

Hippyboy6
17523 posts World Class
I downloaded the game in the end, chucked a few quid on, did some SBCs & ended up with about 150k & TOTS Hakimi untradeable. So is it a cheap sweat team or a bit of a hybrid with Super league or liga Now players?

I haven't played for a few years so trying to learn the game again, not too much trouble scoring but defending is a nightmare & really struggle to get the ball back 😂

Comments

• eyedea
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I started playing when the bpl tots started. I had 100k, but nif Agüero untradebale. I built a team around tots Moussa Dembele. With the likes of ousmane dembele, semedo, lenglet and militao I easily managed to get g2 every time.

My suggestion is basically buy cheap pacey nif defenders and one great striker.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29001 posts Player of the Year
    Grind for Sabitzer and Dilrosun if you’ve got the time before they end.
  • burken
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nealguides has great YouTube videos about building a 100-150k team! He’s been helping me a lot through his videos.
  • Mackie17
    8503 posts League Winner
    xJOjPhn.jpg

• Antparry92
    19237 posts World Class
    Best advice is grind for all the objective cards. Maybe grind for 6 swap cards for Litmanen?
  • SimenHP
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would trade a little bit to atleast 300k to get a "okay" team. But this is the best I could think of in your price range. Play it 41212 with Guerreiro as LCM

73b3fcd1f0a022cfe63e2a5a1cfd6654.png