Help me improve my team! 500k - 600k budget!

scalaneopt
947 posts Professional
All players are untradable. I play 4-2-3-1 in game or 4-4-2.

https://ibb.co/x5J39FX]Scala.jpg

Comments

• Bobo23
    3168 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Muller for Rui Costa!
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    Bobo23 wrote: »

That is what im think also. Him or Kimmish. So then i play him as CAM in the 4-2-3-1 and ST in 4-4-2?
  • Bobo23
    scalaneopt wrote: »

That is what im think also. Him or Kimmish. So then i play him as CAM in the 4-2-3-1 and ST in 4-4-2?
    Yeah, central CAM in the 4231 and ST or CM in your 442. Muller is so versatile, you can basically fit him in anywhere between CM-ST
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional

Yeah, central CAM in the 4231 and ST or CM in your 442. Muller is so versatile, you can basically fit him in anywhere between CM-ST

Thanks bro!!!
  • Bobo23

Thanks bro!!!
    No problem man :)
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    Just wanna say WOW!!! This Muller fits my team perfectly! He improved it so so well! He is the perfect CAM. Im loving it so far!!! Just WOW!!!
  • Bobo23
    Just wanna say WOW!!! This Muller fits my team perfectly! He improved it so so well! He is the perfect CAM. Im loving it so far!!! Just WOW!!!
    Glad you're getting on well with that Muller @scalaneopt

I got him as a red pick today, gonna give him a run this WL.
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional

You will love him bro! So so good. I had to pick him or Davies in my 1st pick and went for Davies... but this guy is Top level!
  • TomPUFC193416
    415 posts An Exciting Prospect

You will love him bro! So so good. I had to pick him or Davies in my 1st pick and went for Davies... but this guy is Top level!

How is he on the ball? Got him red and wondering whether to play CAM or ST
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    Man... im suffering so many goals in the last 10 games of weekend league. I may need a change here. Any sugestions guys?
    Muller is doing well... but i think that team is not consistent in middle defense.

By the way... Davies is a real beast. i have tested him in CDM and im playing him now at RB. So solid. A beast...
  • limjitwe
    9325 posts League Winner
    Davies at RB? Seems kinda strange. Is he good there?

But nice untradable team. Your red picks are wow
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Davies at RB? Seems kinda strange. Is he good there?

But nice untradable team. Your red picks are wow

He is really good there. I have use him also as sub CDM and he beasts that middle. In the right he is also good. I actually prefer him at cdm... but to do that i have to buy again Carvajal and sub Davies to enter as cdm. But i cannot buy both carvajal and muller.
  • Bobo23
    How is Militao doing? I had to take him out of my team as he just felt awful!

Now running TOTS Ramos and FB Boateng.
  • scalaneopt
    947 posts Professional
    How is Militao doing? I had to take him out of my team as he just felt awful!

Now running TOTS Ramos and FB Boateng.

He saves my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ a lot of times. Him and Ramos are perfect... To bad that im not that good at defending. But he is beast! Really agile and fast as hell. Sometimes i just attack with him and forget that im using him because of the attack speed. lool