muller from gauranteed bundes sbc richarlison from PL, expecting something good from ultimate squad!

dark_galaxy20
236 posts Sunday League Hero
maybe a big pull, who knows

Comments

• Chavez76
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    euhhh okay
  • Azablucky
    4307 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    euhhh okay

I'm waiting for the question from OP to be honest :lol:

Well done OP I guess is what you wanted to hear. Great pulls though, hope your luck continues. Who are you hoping to pack?
  • Chavez76
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    Azablucky wrote: »
    euhhh okay

Well done OP I guess is what you wanted to hear. Great pulls though, hope your luck continues. Who are you hoping to pack?

I geniunly didnt understand the post :disappointed:
  • dark_galaxy20
    euhhh okay

ANYone despite the GKs
  • dark_galaxy20
    euhhh okay

I geniunly didnt understand the post :disappointed:

:'(
  • Stehpool
    51 posts Park Captain
    I just want to pull anyone but Ginter. 3 times I’ve had the blue flashing lights excited of who I’m getting for bloody Ginter to pop up all 3 times. I had to discard the last one as I already have an un tradable one.
  • Azablucky
    4307 posts National Call-Up
    Stehpool wrote: »
    I just want to pull anyone but Ginter. 3 times I’ve had the blue flashing lights excited of who I’m getting for bloody Ginter to pop up all 3 times. I had to discard the last one as I already have an un tradable one.

Press circle in the future and put your untradeable one into a player SBC or something that requires a rating. That way you aren't discarding it and it has been used in a good way. I just did the flashban Boateng and put in my 90 rated ST from Liga Nos because I got him twice.