EA, that is a piece of s...

Koprom5
posts Ball Boy
TOTSSF - 1. German league challange guaranted TOTSSF player - spend good players tto solve this SBC and what I have one of the baddest players Niederlechner of this TOTSSF-team. I'm really pissed off and angry about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. You should be ashamed of EA. That is an absolute cheek. It's not fun like that.

Comments

• Azablucky
    4307 posts National Call-Up
    Koprom5 wrote: »
    TOTSSF - 1. German league challange guaranted TOTSSF player - spend good players tto solve this SBC and what I have one of the baddest players Niederlechner of this TOTSSF-team. I'm really pissed off and angry about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️. You should be ashamed of EA. That is an absolute cheek. It's not fun like that.

I don't get why you're moaning so much. I get it's annoying but it was clear that you would possibly get these players. It's bad luck i'm afraid.
  • Chavez76
    6070 posts Big Money Move
    Azablucky wrote: »
    Koprom5 wrote: »

I don't get why you're moaning so much. I get it's annoying but it was clear that you would possibly get these players. It's bad luck i'm afraid.

this..
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s always a risk, it’s gambling. Everyone knows it. If you get rid of good players it’s your choice, I got rid of my rb Ramos and got hummels totssf. Before anyone cries I have Ramos totssf paired with varane totssf