Futties - Over priced

RealBmo7
498 posts Sunday League Hero
These futties are way over priced, the stats have not been upgraded like TOTS cards yet the prices are crazy high...A lot of TOTS cards are a lot cheaper!!! i.e TOTS Sanchez is less than futtie Reus. Makes no sense at all. Going by past TOTWs these prices in comparison are a joke.

Only reason I can think of prices being so high is that EA forcing you to open packs and buy fifa points.

Comments

• Benemachine
    751 posts Semi-Pro
    RealBmo7 wrote: »
    These futties are way over priced, the stats have not been upgraded like TOTS cards yet the prices are crazy high...A lot of TOTS cards are a lot cheaper!!! i.e TOTS Sanchez is less than futtie Reus. Makes no sense at all. Going by past TOTWs these prices in comparison are a joke.

Only reason I can think of prices being so high is that EA forcing you to open packs and buy fifa points.

right m8.... :s
  • adken
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    These cards are pretty much the last harrah for FUT15. There's MLS TOTS still, but other then that theres not going to be much left to go after, so people are going ham and blowing way too many coins on these cards.
  • BlitzersNL
    25004 posts Player of the Year
    *Hype*
  • FIS
    4388 posts National Call-Up
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    *Hype*

this give it couple of days all of them r gonna drop
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Agree they are overpriced, especially considering what the TOTS cards went for when they were in packs.
  • xFATAL
    5472 posts Big Money Move
    Which player should I get for 4 mil(PS) Pink Bale or TOTS Ronaldo, lol.
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Great. The idiots who just voted for the highest rated cards won't be able to afford them! Good job EA
  • Shaanxz
    23274 posts Club Captain
    Nah Cavani is a steal at 260k rated 96 in game
  • RealBmo7
    498 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shaanxz wrote: »

They don't really go buy rating bro...More the league and links determines the price.
  • Chubz
    3248 posts National Call-Up

lol 450 on PC, 700 on PS
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    It's great! These inclusion of these cards are one monstrous joke.
  • Wooly1203
    3440 posts National Call-Up
    adken wrote: »
    These cards are pretty much the last harrah for FUT15. There's MLS TOTS still, but other then that theres not going to be much left to go after, so people are going ham and blowing way too many coins on these cards.

• grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bad week for EA. Thos recent transfer cards (Tevez and Shwein) were crazy at 1st. I believe they are adjusted now. Seems Futties are actually higher in card weight too as many people seem to have gotten more than any TOTS except the 1st week's.
  • AtomicOdin
    1209 posts Professional
    The only good thing about the price of these pink cards is that people are selling up cheap to get the coins for them. Been able to get the last few players I wanted for now and cheaper than the last few weeks.
  • he i
    Chubz wrote: »

lol 450 on PC, 700 on PS

400k bins already on ps4 market
  • Hurleybird10
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Made a fortune on 90 cavani on the first day,
    Buying for 401k bin and selling for 450-499keven sold one for 700k and 1 for 599
  • Hurleybird10
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Now there's pages and pages at 401k bin, his price will drop soon
  • pulled a Sturridge yesterday sold him fast for 280k.. basically packed the Eriksen I was after .. can't believe got lucky after so long
  • jhonps3
    1713 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dont buy nothing next week they price will down , is allways the same. What is the reason that put bonucci tots at 30k and now he cost 80k , ea dont have any sense