SS Ribery - when to buy?

Maaax354
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Finally have the coins together. Any predictions on price development regarding seria tots on friday?

Comments

• Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Never.
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was thinking of getting him but his finishing doesn’t look great if you boost his pace. Think I’m gonna go for FB Hazard.
  • Fabibi94
    1048 posts Professional
    newguy wrote: »
    Was thinking of getting him but his finishing doesn’t look great if you boost his pace. Think I’m gonna go for FB Hazard.

I'm looking at the same decision. Ribery has the 5* combo while Hazard has slightly better stats overall. Don't really know who to get...
  • Triplee123
    628 posts Semi-Pro
    Fb hazard is very good. He glides with the ball .
  • newguy
    Fabibi94 wrote: »

I'm looking at the same decision. Ribery has the 5* combo while Hazard has slightly better stats overall. Don't really know who to get...

What I do like about Ribery is his physical stats, but haven’t tried him.
  • newguy
    Triplee123 wrote: »

@Triplee123 good to hear, is he very weak?
  • BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite

Have both. Hazard is much better than Ribery. Sadly, despite the stats, Ribery isn't that quick.
  • Fabibi94
    1048 posts Professional
    Fabibi94 wrote: »

What I do like about Ribery is his physical stats, but haven’t tried him.

I did try him back when he was 1.5 mil on Xbox, but mainly played squad battles back then so can’t really judge on online gameplay. He was pretty good, but not really worth the price. Now he’s half that, so might try him again
  • newguy

Have both. Hazard is much better than Ribery. Sadly, despite the stats, Ribery isn't that quick.

Thanks will get him! Maybe after WL he’ll be a bit cheaper
  • Triplee123
    628 posts Semi-Pro

He’s one of them players that will fall over if Neymar tackles him, but if a moments maldini tackles him hazard walks out with the ball 😆😆
  • maca
    67 posts Park Captain
    I loved ribery put a hunter on him, probably been my favourite player this year. Hazzard was also very good in all fairness.
  • razor_ro
    686 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2020
    tried him in fut drafts, .,.. wasnt impressed, felt slow/sluggish
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    save your coins, he’s bad and i like him irl
  • Maaax354
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks for the opinions guys! I played him in draft once and really enjoyed him. Tonight, however, I got Havertz from the Bundes Guarantee Pack so my CAM spot is set anyways. Didnt try him yet but i enjoyed no other player more than Base Havertz in the first months of Fifa. So should be good. Now im sitting on 1.2 Mil coins and only my LAM (ingame, LW in starting formation) spot open. No player in this position available tempting me to spend so many coins. Hoping for sancho in reds tomorrow and play hin off chem.