Must you relegate to do objectives

Mikey123000
608 posts Professional
Currently in division 2 trying to do Sabitzer objective and it's close to impossible

God squad 11 men behind the ball

Am I just best relegating myself

Comments

• Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    just try and complete them in the division where you are in. If you loose too many games, you will relegate anyway.
    That's how I do it (but only in D4)
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Currently in division 2 trying to do Sabitzer objective and it's close to impossible

God squad 11 men behind the ball

Am I just best relegating myself

I’m the same division and I get the o he gives done, I found the best way is to give your opponent a goal or two and see if that clock on, some people will and they might help you out. Alternatively if they don’t seem to realise pause the game and just send a nice message asking could you do XYZ, again, some people will let you. If you can’t message the opponent or they don’t seem to respond in gameplay or with a message back then quit out, least that way you are being the least toxic as you can cause you’d give your opponent a win, also it’s a win for you cause you loose your rank points, that way saves you jsut relegating yourself. This is how I do it anyway and I have already got all objective players even the liga no’s guy I completed on the day he came out
  • Mikey123000
    608 posts Professional
    Yeah some objectives require wins though unfortunately
  • t14migit
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah some objectives require wins though unfortunately

This is why I do all the not win objectives first then you can take the losses till you complete them, then you should be low enough to get the wins