Icon's that should be better (incorrect stats).

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    11840 posts Has That Special Something
    McRaven wrote: »
    Just checked the stats generator on Futbin and even if you give Nesta 99 dribbling his agility would still be only 56 :joy: The formula behind the stat increases needs to go

That is such a strange system. You'd think they' overwrite it on occasion...
  • LeonidasJB
    16700 posts World Class
    I know he wasnt great, but I wish Valderrama was back. Loved that card for fun matches.
    Also wish Suker was back.
  • ccooaattssyy
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    I know he wasnt great, but I wish Valderrama was back. Loved that card for fun matches.

He would be non meta, but fun. Particularly if they gave him that iconic in game look!
  • MaddMike3711
    12608 posts Has That Special Something
    Pelé should have 5* WF as well as the flair trait.

The GOAT of GOATs, who literally invented the beautiful game doesn’t have the flair trait? K EA. :joy:
  • Nervous_Nick
    6351 posts Big Money Move
    Pim Baggio’s agility is ridiculous (82).
  • Rand0m Hero
    938 posts Semi-Pro
    Give them all 90 plus stamina on their PIMs. For the price of some of these cards they should never have to come off in ET. Looking at you PIM Baggio.
  • sturges12345
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    Prime zidane has 92 shooting on this game. Prime henry has 91. Robert pries has 82 shooting. Guess which of these players scored the least goals and often blazed the ball over the bar multiple times a match
  • sturges12345
    Though i haven't watched either. Was gullit really that much better than rijkaard because by many accounts some believe the latter was better.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Though i haven't watched either. Was gullit really that much better than rijkaard because by many accounts some believe the latter was better.

Rijkaard is very underrated in this game in that context, he too was a complete midfielder. Gullit was more of a forward for much of his peak, playing just in behind van Basten. Still a complete player himself.
  • LeonidasJB
    16700 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

He would be non meta, but fun. Particularly if they gave him that iconic in game look!

Part of the fun of having Valderrama was his big blonde hair bouncing around the pitch.
  • sofyanm
    4783 posts National Call-Up
    Butra should be at least 4* skill moves
    Just look at this

He’s doing 3 croquetas in a row :D
  • Flamstead
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    Van Basten work rates need changing and he should have 5* WF.

Inzaghi should have crazy off the ball movement without the need to trigger.
  • deluzja
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Scholes... 3* WF, what is that all about.
  • SweetJesus101
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    my man nesta deserves some respect !! disrespectful what they keep doing to his cards...

but this year is probably the first he can shine in game... well at least to me since his 88 is still in my team <3
  • eyedea
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am I the only one who thinks Owen is overrated and doesn't deserve an icon card? He was very good for Liverpool, but after he went to real it went only downhill from there.

What I want to see rotate more icons add the likes of Beckenbaur, Davids, Lahm, Etoo, Milla and Xavi.
    Remove icons as nakata, Owen, Barnes (there are more iconic players as Charlton)

Also some players need boosts not to be meta, but to be representing. Seedorf needs higher defending. Hagi 5 star skills and wf. Stoixhkov needs more pace and skills. Gullit doesn't need 5 wf. R9, Cruijff and Nesta needs higher balance. Deco, figo and rui Costa need boosts. Finally puyol needs higher passing, pace and dribllinf.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4759 posts National Call-Up
    I would like Icons who really deserve it.

And maybe club Heroes. Just one version of each for players who doesnt deserve to be icons but still had an amazing career.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up
    why tf all icon mostly have 80 ish strength but very low agression? especially midfielder or striker.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    I would like Icons who really deserve it.

And maybe club Heroes. Just one version of each for players who doesnt deserve to be icons but still had an amazing career.

Bring this man back :trollface:

A881-1.png
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    Henry 100 % should have 5 star skills.
  • RealM
    6440 posts Big Money Move
    What happened to Best? He went from being the best Icon to never getting used.
  • Shane
    RealM wrote: »

People are obsessed with the 5* weak foot this year seemingly.
  • sturges12345
    I’m an arsenal fan, but pretty much all of Roy keane’s stats are wrong. Should be much more comparable to vieira than he is on this game.

• jpsblue
    5430 posts Big Money Move
    RealM wrote: »

M/M kills him these days. His PIM is fantastic
  • Shane
    I’m an arsenal fan, but pretty much all of Roy keane’s stats are wrong. Should be much more comparable to vieira than he is on this game.

Agreed. Keane should have better stats
  • Shaanxz
    21395 posts Club Captain
    Trezeguet should 100% have a 5* weak foot
  • jpsblue
    5430 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 20
    will never forgive EA for butchering Nesta's so badly. he should be a meta defender, instead he's a truck
  • BernardLerring
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    eyedea wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks Owen is overrated and doesn't deserve an icon card? He was very good for Liverpool, but after he went to real it went only downhill from there.

What I want to see rotate more icons add the likes of Beckenbaur, Davids, Lahm, Etoo, Milla and Xavi.
    Remove icons as nakata, Owen, Barnes (there are more iconic players as Charlton)

Also some players need boosts not to be meta, but to be representing. Seedorf needs higher defending. Hagi 5 star skills and wf. Stoixhkov needs more pace and skills. Gullit doesn't need 5 wf. R9, Cruijff and Nesta needs higher balance. Deco, figo and rui Costa need boosts. Finally puyol needs higher passing, pace and dribllinf.

I think Owen is a very strange man, but from the age of 17 to 22/23 he was one of the best strikers in the world. There are icons in this game a lot less deserving of icon status than Owen. Barnes was also a terrific player.

Also take out Barnes and owen and give an icon card to roger milla !?
  • eyedea
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    eyedea wrote: »

I think Owen is a very strange man, but from the age of 17 to 22/23 he was one of the best strikers in the world. There are icons in this game a lot less deserving of icon status than Owen. Barnes was also a terrific player.

Also take out Barnes and owen and give an icon card to roger milla !?

Milla isn't indeed the best example, but he is a icon for a lot of Africans. I used to live in Tanzania and he gave so many youngsters hope. George Weah was of course a better African icon until he went into politics. Maybe Yaya toure deserves even more one.

Owen is indeed a strange case, but I can understand they gave him a card. Yet, I wouldn't for the simple fact after Liverpool he wasn't the player he used to be. Tevez, Rooney, Robin van Persie, Torres are in my opinion more iconic, even though they haven't won the golden ball.

For me Kevin Keagan and Bobby Charlton are more iconic than Barnes. As I feel there must be a max amount of icons, as icons should be rare to some extent. I hope they will rotate these guys with Barnes. This argument can also be used for Overmars.
  • Flamstead
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    John Barnes was a great footballer and is fully iconic for another two reasons.

1) World in motion
    2) How he dealt with racism during a bad era of football for black players in the UK. The way he dealt with the 1988 Merseyside derby banana skin incident was powerful.

He more than deserves his selection as an icon in my humble opinion.