PS4 Issues

Stewuk73
157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Same post - still looking for a response from EA...

In case they didn’t see the original message

I have just played division rivals for the past three hours and the game play was the worst I have ever seen. The lag was incredible, I would like you to review the footage from my account and identify what is happening and why customers are putting up with sub-gameplay. It’s simply disgusting and I am past the point of no return now.

I can supply game account details when required.

I would like to escalate the issue to someone within development or within the hierarchy within EA and get a meaningful response on this. Alternatively I will escalate the issue within social media and the relevant gaming ombudsman as customers do not receive any pertinent feedback from EA and I feel this should be addressed.

Beyond the issues I have had today with the lag, Marco Reus among many others cannot pass a ball to another player on my team and looks like a Sunday league player, he is one of the best German players around and the gameplay is awful if he can’t find a teammate ten yards away, this happened in numerous games.

Also, with the Belgian League SBC, I submitted all of the teams bar Oostende, I have the criteria for that team bar one player - I am yet to be compensated and have no idea if the SBC is coming back - I hope so as otherwise I have submitted over 150 players which I wouldn’t have ordinarily done so. Also, the players for Oostende are massively decreased and I trust you will compensate players who have bought players at a high price which are no longer required.

Beyond this when doing league objectives and specifically adding players to the league or team, this works well on an iPad only as it automatically picks up the team you are doing the SBC for, this doesn’t occur when using an iPhone or via a console.

When roaming through your squad you should be able to identify which players are untradeable more easier rather than use filters something distinguishable on the card itself.

You can’t search for rare or common cards or specific special cards which surely should be remedied.

It would be good to be able to mark players / cards with a (K) to keep players (not sell) I currently have over 1500 players and when doing a daily SBC it’s a bit of lottery whether I am using players I would prefer to keep for a league SBC or other reason.

Re. Online games you should be able to have different options of game times, ie. 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 mins games

Variants of gameplay / current state of play could be as follows:- first goal wins mode, etc.

If someone quits when the game is level, the opponent should get the win as default.

Promotion or Relegation should only be once a week - rather than players self relegating continuously which is an abuse of the game and unfair OR objectives could be via random Friendlies but someone in the same division as you.

The lobbed through pass objective is ridiculous and so difficult to do and encourages abuse of relegation as you also need to win the game. Rather than a specific type of assist or goal, increase the assists or goals required - which is what occurred with the score 10 goals with Argentina players for the Acuna card. It took me 3 hours to score one header with Osmihen earlier this year which is ridiculous.

In terms of special cards. There are hundreds of players - please don’t choose Messi, Ben Yedder etc so regularly, please mix it up more.

Make walkouts more obvious so people will know that they will be getting a walkout as it’s currently not that obvious. The champions league, sudamericana and liberatores cards should be a walkout only if rated 83 or above.

You should be able to see one replay in full only and any other footage that wants to be seen can be viewed at half time or at the end of the game.

It should be obvious what substitutions take place by the opponent as these go under the radar.

There should be a way of feeding back about the player you have played immediately after the game, however, until EA prevent players from wasting time and mutliple non substitutions, annoying players with stupid celebrations deliberately this will continue. If you play depth one and your playing with less possession this should impact on that teams composure as they are having the ball less and less accustomed to using it.

For the mental health of your community and caring about your customers, I request some pertinent feedback and an avenue where customers can hear from EA regularly.

I hope my frustrating afternoon can at least come to some good. I trust I will receive a reply in the next 3 working days.

Comments

• Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    Mate, you are not going to get an answer from EA on this forum on these things. Dont wait for it.
  • Lol, don't waste your energy on it. I just jumped into a game of rivals, 2-second delay at this time, just turn it off and be done with it for the day imo.
  • Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    Yeah they will put it down to connection issues you're end. Not interested as they are making millions still from people buying packs left right and centre. I have put numerous posts and complaints in this forum and on the technical page and you get no response. I have put the game to bed tried a few times this week and the gameplay is laughable. No need for the stress. Wait for ea to announce fifa 21 and see what that's like if there is any improvement.

Or will they just polish a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like this year.
  • Stewuk73
    You are all absolutely spot on they are just a joke and don’t even reply, so unprofessional
  • Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    Stewuk73 wrote: »
    You are all absolutely spot on they are just a joke and don’t even reply, so unprofessional

I have put numerous posts out there for response from ea and not one reply. They blame out connections yet when you play a friend or even another game down the li e everything is fine. Genuinely feels like you're playing against ea in some games. This is why I get to about 14 wins and stop as no point in trying.

No fun in the game I was giving it one last weekend to see if the gameplay had improved played 6 won 4 2 losses have come against 2 rubbish players who clearly received help from ea as even pressing my l button to make players run they refused and just stood there. My 90 plus rated players couldn't pass 5 yards yet there players could bring curved through balls from 60 yards to open space easily.

Fifa 20 is a polished ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from the lesser years of fifa. Fifa 21 going to be any different or is it going to be about how many packs and special cards we can convince people to buy.

Also what football game makes heading so terrible even a 99 heading accuracy player cant score from 3 yards with his head.

Games a joke customer service is a joke
  • Stewuk73
    Yep I feel ya there mate
  • Icarium
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA does not give a single ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about your issues, they will just blame your connection and send you a link to a bs troubleshooting checklist. The only responses you will get from EA is a pre written garbage reply that they type while laying in piles of our money and laughing at us for being sheep, but hey this is what we get until a decent company decides to make sports games.
  • very_n00b
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Promotion or Relegation should only be once a week - rather than players self relegating continuously which is an abuse of the game and unfair OR objectives could be via random Friendlies but someone in the same division as you.

The lobbed through pass objective is ridiculous and so difficult to do and encourages abuse of relegation as you also need to win the game.

Don't quite get it... does this work? as in significantly reduce the time to do an objective?

first, if everyone is relegating on purpose, then you basically have plenty of good players in div 9 or 10 (?) grafting for objectives...

second, as seen (and said by EA), you don't necessarily always matchmake with someone the same div anyway.

• gregsii
    997 posts Professional
    very_n00b wrote: »

The lobbed through pass objective is ridiculous and so difficult to do and encourages abuse of relegation as you also need to win the game.

Don't quite get it... does this work? as in significantly reduce the time to do an objective?

first, if everyone is relegating on purpose, then you basically have plenty of good players in div 9 or 10 (?) grafting for objectives...

second, as seen (and said by EA), you don't necessarily always matchmake with someone the same div anyway.

of course.

i am one of the people that self relegates.. you may ask why I do it.

and i'll tell you, try completing these garbage objectives in division 1 or 2 - you simply can't its virtually impossible and i'd rather smash my head against a wall continuously.

funny thing is though so many people have self relegated it has ended up not even helping recently anyway. im frequently playing elite level players in div 4,5 and 6.