Whats the cause of your team being slowed down

Ballerson
560 posts An Exciting Prospect
In WL or Rivals, what is the cause of a very slow team being much faster than their stats?

Using this as an example, 90 Overmars vs Gold Carvajal...there is a 14 point difference in overall pace, 17 point difference in acceleration, 11 in sprint speed . I was just playing a rivals game and both players were in a footrace over 30 meters with out the ball but Carvajal was even and then outran Overmars — about half way thru 1st half. How does this happen?? Whats the technical reason??

Another example, KDB gold gets ball mid left field, Davies is even w him, they both begin sprinting, KDB goes faster w the ball for 20 meters — Davies like running in concrete —. So whats the technical cause of dung pacers being gifted way better pace in game?

Is it lag, delay, is it Valdemort? Everyone same admits its pure dung —.but why does it happen???

Comments

• ozcs_69
    3997 posts National Call-Up
    DDA
  • GK93
    848 posts Professional
    Ballerson wrote: »
    In WL or Rivals, what is the cause of a very slow team being much faster than their stats?

Using this as an example, 90 Overmars vs Gold Carvajal...there is a 14 point difference in overall pace, 17 point difference in acceleration, 11 in sprint speed . I was just playing a rivals game and both players were in a footrace over 30 meters with out the ball but Carvajal was even and then outran Overmars — about half way thru 1st half. How does this happen?? Whats the technical reason??

Another example, KDB gold gets ball mid left field, Davies is even w him, they both begin sprinting, KDB goes faster w the ball for 20 meters — Davies like running in concrete —. So whats the technical cause of dung pacers being gifted way better pace in game?

Is it lag, delay, is it Valdemort? Everyone same admits its pure dung —.but why does it happen???

The same thing that causes strong players to be out muscled my Kent, left backs to score from 25 yards while 99 finishing strikers miss from 4, strikers make good defenders and passing is irrelevant.

EA don't have a clue what football is
  • Mikep2212
    728 posts Semi-Pro
    Its rubbish just dropped all my coins on my main target toty messi. Jesus shud of stuck an 80 rated 2* player instead the game current state makes him unusable
  • Dragon0102
    431 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you play squad battles with the same team at semi-pro, professional and world class, you will see the same general slowdown of Player speed and responsiveness.

They also have a simple user and CPU response settings in career mode. Also, as a new player if you are getting smashed by CPU, it actually gives you an option to change the difficulty level in middle of game.

Online, the same thing seems to be used for lag compensation or at least some change in responsiveness level.

Bottom line, they seem to use this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ DDA programming in all of their game modes.