Quit whilst drawing.

Yendinho_11
579 posts An Exciting Prospect
Played someone last night, he paused at kick off made his subs.
Played sweaty.... dragbacks, ping pong passing, watched all replays etc. He then went 1 up shhhhhh me and went to camera did the same for the 2nd goal.
Finally I come back to 2-2. 5 mins left he goes through on goal so I quit using dashboard. Sends me a horrible message afterwards.
Surely he deserved that? Anyone else do this?

Comments

• GoodnightIrene
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    I usually quit when drawing even if the opponent doesn't deserve it. Hell, sometimes I even purposely concede a penalty just so I can quit before they can take it.
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I usually quit when drawing even if the opponent doesn't deserve it. Hell, sometimes I even purposely concede a penalty just so I can quit before they can take it.

That’s quality I might start doing that haha, see how many rage msgs I receive
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    So two wrongs now make a right....interesting....
  • Skywalker XVII
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    Irene is obviously trolling.

On topic I dont think its wrong doing what op did if he didnt do something to the other guy first.

I only play rivals for objectives though and would never quit and lose out on progress just to 🎃🎃🎃🎃 someone off.
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    State of this community
  • GoodnightIrene
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Irene is obviously trolling.

On topic I dont think its wrong doing what op did if he didnt do something to the other guy first.

I only play rivals for objectives though and would never quit and lose out on progress just to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ someone off.
    You'd believe that is the case but I am not, I get great enjoyment out of snatching hope from the opponent.
  • Jordi93
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I never dashboard on a draw. If the other guy is being a total 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and he’s winning and not even trying to attack just to spite me I’ll dashboard to get out of the game and play someone that wants to play a game of football.
  • GK93
    891 posts Professional
    And this is why this community is so pathetic. An eye for an eye mentality, a win at all costs attitude, and for what, a few packs that rarely give out, on a game which is fundamentally broken, and in 6 months time, will be totally irrelevant.

I don't know what's worse the childish behaviour that you quit to stop someone winning and potentially completing objectives. Or coming on here to brag about it. Grow up man
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played someone last night, he paused at kick off made his subs.
    Played sweaty.... dragbacks, ping pong passing, watched all replays etc. He then went 1 up shhhhhh me and went to camera did the same for the 2nd goal.
    Finally I come back to 2-2. 5 mins left he goes through on goal so I quit using dashboard. Sends me a horrible message afterwards.
    Surely he deserved that? Anyone else do this?

That player fully deserved that I would’ve done the same. It made me giggle reading this. 👏