Quit whilst drawing.

Yendinho_11
579 posts An Exciting Prospect
Played someone last night, he paused at kick off made his subs.
Played sweaty.... dragbacks, ping pong passing, watched all replays etc. He then went 1 up shhhhhh me and went to camera did the same for the 2nd goal.
Finally I come back to 2-2. 5 mins left he goes through on goal so I quit using dashboard. Sends me a horrible message afterwards.
Surely he deserved that? Anyone else do this?

Comments

• Waylone
    53 posts Park Captain
    Are you asking if he deserved to have his time wasted because you are childish? Why are you denying the fruits of his labour? Because he provoked you? I'm sorry special snow flake but in the real world there is banter and trash talk. Put on your big boy pants and stop crying.
  • Rizzywizzy6786
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could have given us a warning of ‘plot twist’.

Was expecting it to end in the complete opposite way
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    He definitely deserved it yes
  • abhreebhu_45
    6719 posts Big Money Move
    😂,,, i nvr do that,, even if m playing against someone worse than that
  • Diggy
    15346 posts World Class
    Both offences deserve a red card imo
  • Neil_14
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Backing out of a game when you're about to lose is disgusting, simple.
  • Habermas
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2020
    Played sweaty.... dragbacks, ping pong passing, watched all replays etc. He then went 1 up shhhhhh me and went to camera did the same for the 2nd goal.
    Finally I come back to 2-2. 5 mins left he goes through on goal so I quit using dashboard. Sends me a horrible message afterwards.

Surely he deserved that. If he cant handle to be bullied, then he shouldnt bully others. There's consequenses to acting like an idiot, time he learned that. Well done 👍
  • Destin8or
    5182 posts Big Money Move
    Habermas wrote: »

Surely he deserved that. If he cant handle to be bullied, then he shouldnt bully others. There's consequenses to acting like an idiot, time he learned that. Well done 👍

Not a fan of watching replays, shushing and the really annoying fist pumping walk back to the kickoff.... But quiting when your about to lose is disgusting and needs to be sorted by EA.
  • Bakudu76
    3122 posts National Call-Up
    Not my cup or tea.but some people really deserve that. If he tried to disrespect and annoy you for 20min , I dont see anything wrong in quitting.
    You already knew what he was going to do.
    Also he would have messaged and try to bully you anyway if you would have lost.

• Yendinho_11
    edited May 2020
    People wanna be toxic then I’ll just end the gave waste their time too 😂 EAs fault for allowing it ha
  • Yendinho_11
    Waylone wrote: »
    Are you asking if he deserved to have his time wasted because you are childish? Why are you denying the fruits of his labour? Because he provoked you? I'm sorry special snow flake but in the real world there is banter and trash talk. Put on your big boy pants and stop crying.

So your telling me you’ve never rage quit? Lol
  • Yendinho_11
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    I found it quite amusing I’ll do it more often

• Jesusdinho
    887 posts Semi-Pro
    You both are are a huge problem regarding this game. And you enjoy it, even more lovely.
  • abhreebhu_45
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Not my cup or tea.but some people really deserve that. If he tried to disrespect and annoy you for 20min , I dont see anything wrong in quitting.
    You already knew what he was going to do.
    Also he would have messaged and try to bully you anyway if you would have lost.

😂,,, u cld just quit when u start to feel annoyed,, not when u r about to lose
  • abhreebhu_45
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    I found it quite amusing I’ll do it more often

Settles the argument,,, still if i ever face u n wld b in similar situation ,, will not quit

U can't change mindset of others, but u can certainly improve urs
  • Funkcrush
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You are both worth one another. The match making system (lol) should remember your choices and put you against the same type of players over and over so we can get rid of this disease behaviour.
  • number7rocky
    7290 posts Big Money Move
    Normally I'd say that you was a douche but In those circumstances I'd say it's justified.
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    I would only do it(and have) in the most extreme of circumstances(all replays, full celebration, all cutscenes, and drop back merchant). Other than that I’ll play it out.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite

👏👏 Definitely deserved it, not to say that it’s the right thing to do what you did but I would’ve done it if I was in that situation AND this is why you don’t celebrate like a prat and abuse the day light out of drag backs.
  • RA22Y
    314 posts Sunday League Hero

😂😂😂😂😂
  • Yendinho_11
    Stav93 wrote: »
    And stuff like this is why EA could pump out the best football game ever made, it'd still be absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to play cause of immature dorks like the two of you 🤦‍♂️

Man up and don’t use the love hearts 🧐
  • sharmaz
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If I'm playing against a total 🎃🎃🎃🎃 who plays drop back 1 depth, spams drawbacks, stops still in his own half waiting for me to run to him, spamming the skills, scoring a cutback shhing and big bearing me in 🎃🎃🎃🎃 laggy gameplay then yes I will quit the game so he doesn't get the win happily.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020

The after game message aside - which is unnecessary and immature behaviour on the part of your opponent - you are moaning because he "played sweaty" and "watched all replays".

(I really do fear for our future when people are so easily upset and overwhelmed by petty, trivial nonsense that a 5 year should be able to cope with.)
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some people on this forum are quite interesting: they are replay watchers/dabbing/ shushers, so when people complain about these, they say "don't be a child" "it's just a game" "why so serious"; however, when other people do something they don't like, for example quit whilst drawing, they completely forgot their ""don't be a child" "it's just a game" "why so serious"" theory, and start criticizing...

Personally, I support you: those people who don't respect other people deserve any toxic retaliation on themself.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2020

The after game message aside - which is unnecessary and immature behaviour on the part of your opponent - you are moaning because he "played sweaty" and "watched all replays".

(I really do fear for our future when people are so easily upset and overwhelmed by petty, trivial nonsense that a 5 year should be able to cope with.)

"I really do fear for our future when people are so easily upset and overwhelmed by petty, trivial nonsense that a 5 year should be able to cope with." --- well, I think if you fear "our" future instead of your future, you can simply just stop doing these things after already knowing that there are people don't like these. That's the easiest solution at your side, unless you really are using celebration/replay to trigger your opponent and you have to use this in order to win...
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    bro why quit? He may have fluffed the shot

anyway, for your scenario, you get the loss and he gets a draw. Does is really matter, he wasted 85 minutes and so did you in theory. I would have just let him scored and be less stressed

he shouldn't have message you, uncalled for. I've had nasties a few occasions. I don't reply and just report to EA

Anyway, if you are feeling stress either take a break or something. Don't get upset over it.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    RIP your opponent... Someone who tried to use celebration/replay to make you mad but eventually got mad himself... lol