Hob's Fifa Forum Tournament 6

Comments

• Chappy
    4407 posts National Call-Up
    @Chappy - 2
    @hoban95 - 2

#delaycity #postcity

GG, though very frustrating. Hard to do anything with that sort of delay. Could definitely tell it was affecting both of us.
  • Chappy
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Hob 2-2 @Chappy

Another fun game, mate. GG.

If only that Hazard bicycle kick had gone in... :open_mouth:

Haha I was so pissed that got through without being blocked. Nearly lost my mind.

Honestly frustrated with each of our second goals. Felt we both had plenty of great chances that could have scored over the ones that did. I shouldn’t have needed a free kick, and my Varane should have blocked your second goal with ease. Shocking.
  • hoban95
    54812 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Chappy wrote: »
    Hob 2-2 @Chappy

Haha I was so pissed that got through without being blocked. Nearly lost my mind.

Honestly frustrated with each of our second goals. Felt we both had plenty of great chances that could have scored over the ones that did. I shouldn’t have needed a free kick, and my Varane should have blocked your second goal with ease. Shocking.

I got the right power on the cross to knock it over your defenders. I just thought if i can get it to Hazard i'll score. Then your keeper palms it and my dreams are crushed. :(
  • Chappy
    edited June 3
    Hob 2-2 @Chappy

I got the right power on the cross to knock it over your defenders. I just thought if i can get it to Hazard i'll score. Then your keeper palms it and my dreams are crushed. :(

I half expected the keeper to fly into the goal with the ball :D ... such a hard shot from point blank lol
  • killer xavi
    3649 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone on?
  • SGLT
    6759 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone on ?
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    SGLT wrote: »
    Anyone on ?

I could go for a game if you’re still on.
  • SGLT
    Anyone on ?

Yeah sure, just give me 5 mins to get a drink, what’s your gt ?
  • AjaxLegends
    Anyone on ?

Triggermobiel but we played in the last one I believe.
  • SGLT
    Anyone on ?

Triggermobiel but we played in the last one I believe.

Ok just couldn’t remember, I’m good to go, do u want me to invite, if not go for it
  • SGLT
    @AjaxLegends 0 - 0 me

Gg mate, this is nothing against you, but I need to stop playing this game, it’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shocking trying to play it, passes going nowhere near where your aiming, shooting is dreadful, can’t put any power on shots or passes.

@hoban95
  • AjaxLegends
    @AjaxLegends 0 - 0 me

Gg mate, this is nothing against you, but I need to stop playing this game, it’s ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shocking trying to play it, passes going nowhere near where your aiming, shooting is dreadful, can’t put any power on shots or passes.

@hoban95

Yeah same experience. Couldn’t believe my eyes when some of your shots with Messi and Aguero didn’t go in or my Van Basten couldn’t finish a simple 1 vs 1. Also just passing is a chore.

Very frustrating game for me seeing MVB struggle against Militao and Varane as well. Doubt I can play a full WL with him without going mental.

You definitely deserved the win though.
  • SGLT
    @AjaxLegends 0 - 0 me

@hoban95

Yeah same experience. Couldn’t believe my eyes when some of your shots with Messi and Aguero didn’t go in or my Van Basten couldn’t finish a simple 1 vs 1. Also just passing is a chore.

Very frustrating game for me seeing MVB struggle against Militao and Varane as well. Doubt I can play a full WL with him without going mental.

Yeah a couple of your chances with Van Basten should of been goals, the game is getting worse every week for me, but the last couple of weeks has been dreadful.
  • AjaxLegends
    @AjaxLegends 0 - 0 me

@hoban95

Yeah a couple of your chances with Van Basten should of been goals, the game is getting worse every week for me, but the last couple of weeks has been dreadful.

This WL will be my final.

Thing is if the game wasn’t so weirdly scripted it would have been 4-2 for you and we both would have had a somewhat enjoyable game. Now it just leaves us both frustrated :joy:
  • SGLT
    @AjaxLegends 0 - 0 me

@hoban95

This WL will be my final.

Thing is if the game wasn’t so weirdly scripted it would have been 4-2 for you and we both would have had a somewhat enjoyable game. Now it just leaves us both frustrated :joy:

Yeah I think this will probably be my last wl, depending how it’s playing, if it’s the same as it’s been I might just not bother.

Ha ha I know, don’t know why it can’t just let people play each other without any of the stuff that clearly goes on.
  • Chappy
    Anyone on and available for a game? @SGLT you still around?

Gamertag is chappyx69, but I'm not on the xbox at the moment. Tag me here if you want to play.
  • SGLT
    Anyone on and available for a game? @SGLT you still around?

Gamertag is chappyx69, but I'm not on the xbox at the moment. Tag me here if you want to play.

Sorry went off after that game, just watching something now, can come back on after it in about 45mins if you can play then ?
  • hoban95
    @Primal don't want the smoke clearly :smirk:
  • Primal
    5974 posts Big Money Move

I do but been making these upgrade packs :# you top of the group :oB)
  • hoban95
    Primal wrote: »

I'm doing the upgrades as well. Packing nothing though. You got anything yet?
  • Primal

I'm doing the upgrades as well. Packing nothing though. You got anything yet?

Just starting to open 50 of them . Been the worst tots I’ve had in fifa , opened loads of upgrades , the garentee packs and finished elite most weeks and nothing of note .

I’ll be available even really late tonight or the next 2 days mate .

I’m also going to try and complete lucas
  • hoban95
    I'll be around tomorrow and saturday. Not really feeling it tonight tbh.

My luck hasn't been great although i just got Savanier or whatever his name is from a player pick.
  • SGLT
    Players:

@Chappy
    @Humma78
    @Sercs
    @Sa1NT
    @Primal

Anyone fancy a game, can’t be bothered with wl the now
  • hoban95
    Pretty sure @Sa1NT isn't playing as he hasn't been active since this started.

So @Primal

tenor.gif?itemid=15305113
  • hoban95

So @Primal

• Primal

So @Primal

Maybe have to wait until Thursday , working nights until then ,. I’ve got 12 days off after that
  • hoban95

So @Primal

Maybe have to wait until Thursday , working nights until then ,. I’ve got 12 days off after that

❤️❤️❤️❤️. Thursday is the one day i'm working this week. I might be able to get on real late but we talking past 1am sadly. If you can sneak a game with me during the weekend that would be cool?
  • hoban95
  • SGLT

I went back to work yesterday, so only able to play later on in the day now.

Can play a couple of games now if anyone I need to play is on
  • Chappy

I can play starting in 5 hours and 10 minutes (5 PM my time).

Anyone gonna be around then?