Liga NOS TOTSSF - I have questions

asilvaspoon
275 posts Sunday League Hero
Please understand that first and foremost, I'm a follower of the Liga NOS; it's my domestic league. But this selection is ridiculous. The whole TOTSSF pile is made up purely of Benfica and Porto cards. This league is generally a three horse race. With a fourth one coming close to the top three. However this year has been woeful for my team: Sporting Lisbon. They've been abysmal, but we've also seen am almost Leicester like moment, with a team from the middle of nowhere, Famalicão, sit at the top of the table, for the first half of the season, before Benfica in their normal style, retained control. How many cards does Famalicão have? None. Zip. Nada.

Then there's the question of Adel Taraabt. It seems like just yesterday that they released that value flashback card, only to release a TOTSSF card without too much of an improvement. They could have at least used that slot for another player.

11 players in the lot, 1 in objectives, and 1 in an SBC. Of those 13, 11 are from just two clubs. FFS! Of course the TOTSSF is about the best performing players, but I thought it was supposed to be about all players across a league. Not virtually two clubs.

Comments

• munchie63
    3850 posts National Call-Up
    its never been about form.

its who will sell packs for them.
  • bartsch88
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2020
    Yeah I’m annoyed by another tots card come out to ruin an sbc I did. Now my Taarabt is obsolete to go along with my sbc kimmich, Davies and Hummels
  • asilvaspoon
    munchie63 wrote: »
    its never been about form.

its who will sell packs for them.

I would understand this of the big leagues.

To be fair though, I don't think anyone in their right mind will buy packs for Liga NOS players, barring maybe Telles. Their value is low in itself. I picked up TOTSSF Pepe with a shadow on him for 40K.
  • THORPT
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Till when will the Liga NOS be in packs?

I have some packs saved and would like to open them with Liga NOS and Serie A in packs...
  • asilvaspoon
    THORPT wrote: »

I have some packs saved and would like to open them with Liga NOS and Serie A in packs...

Till next Monday night...
  • THORPT
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    THORPT wrote: »

Till next Monday night...

Alright then. Will wait till the weekend... Hope the next league ain't Ligue 1 though...
  • jackbingers
    963 posts Professional
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    Yeah I’m annoyed by another tots card come out to ruin an sbc I did. Now my Taarabt is obsolete to go along with my sbc kimmich, Davies and Hummels
    But they didn’t make him 5* skill moves
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    It's honestly the worst NOS tots I've seen in my years playing this
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »
    It's honestly the worst NOS tots I've seen in my years playing this

This
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm waiting for the Eredivisie and I'm pretty sure that'll also be predominantly 2 clubs as well. EA Vancouver don't have a clue about the majority of the league's and players other than the licensing
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Please understand that first and foremost, I'm a follower of the Liga NOS; it's my domestic league. But this selection is ridiculous. The whole TOTSSF pile is made up purely of Benfica and Porto cards. This league is generally a three horse race. With a fourth one coming close to the top three. However this year has been woeful for my team: Sporting Lisbon. They've been abysmal, but we've also seen am almost Leicester like moment, with a team from the middle of nowhere, Famalicão, sit at the top of the table, for the first half of the season, before Benfica in their normal style, retained control. How many cards does Famalicão have? None. Zip. Nada.

Then there's the question of Adel Taraabt. It seems like just yesterday that they released that value flashback card, only to release a TOTSSF card without too much of an improvement. They could have at least used that slot for another player.

11 players in the lot, 1 in objectives, and 1 in an SBC. Of those 13, 11 are from just two clubs. FFS! Of course the TOTSSF is about the best performing players, but I thought it was supposed to be about all players across a league. Not virtually two clubs.

Regretting doing Adel Taarabt a few weeks ago now 😂 this version is cheaper and I will stick his other 1 into a sbc. Lesson learned😆
  • Jesusdinho
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    CosmicFuzz wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the Eredivisie and I'm pretty sure that'll also be predominantly 2 clubs as well. EA Vancouver don't have a clue about the majority of the league's and players other than the licensing

I wouldn't min a 93+ Promes tbf.
  • Grown93
    4266 posts National Call-Up
    They didn't even put Makaridze in and it's from Setubal and do you think they know who tf is Famalicão? :D