This Bundesliga 80+ plus is not good

URBirdman
1497 posts Play-Off Hero
Rinsed 200+ bundesliga rares and did 20 picks. Got TOTS Muller as the only hit. On paper it equals the cost of this 200+ cards but honestly, there is no way that this Muller can get into my squad. So if I knew that in advance, I would rather use the coins to buy a player that I can use (Gnabry as supersub for example).

So IMO, if you want to try 1 or 2, go for it. If you stocked hundreds of rares and want to do a lot of this SBC, no, this one is not as good as the la liga one. I suggest you sell the rares and take the profit.

Comments

• NinthFall
    2563 posts National Call-Up
    Did 1 got 80 - 80 - 82.

Not even tempted to do another. 20k lmfao
  • Team Sam
    3258 posts National Call-Up
    URBirdman wrote: »
    Rinsed 200+ bundesliga rares and did 20 picks. Got TOTS Muller as the only hit. On paper it equals the cost of this 200+ cards but honestly, there is no way that this Muller can get into my squad. So if I knew that in advance, I would rather use the coins to buy a player that I can use (Gnabry as supersub for example).

So IMO, if you want to try 1 or 2, go for it. If you stocked hundreds of rares and want to do a lot of this SBC, no, this one is not as good as the la liga one. I suggest you sell the rares and take the profit.

Is 20 packs enough of a sample to conclude anything?
  • greif44
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Team Sam wrote: »

It`s equivalent to 400k coins, you decide from here
  • Bteox96
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2020
    Is this the bundesliga equivalent of the packs where people were pulling totssf left and right for la liga and the prem? I guess I'm asking if there is anything else to rinse club players into?
  • Marty_McFly1
    74 posts Park Captain
    Did one and got Reus, got a La Liga team so doesn't fit. Done a ton of La Liga packs last week and hardly got anything, do one of these and get a great player. Typical!
  • Brustring1893
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bteox96 wrote: »
    Is this the bundesliga equivalent of the packs where people were pulling totssf left and right for la liga and the prem? I guess I'm asking if there is anything else to rinse club players into?

Yup but they’ll release the premium upgrade on Thursday. 11 rares in exchange for 11 BL players (thereof 3 rare).
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero

of course it is not an idea sample size, but it is also not too small as the other guy pointed out it's 400K coins worth of rares... And if you considering there are three picks per SBC, that's 60 options and only one TOTS, Muller, among them.
  • Recoba10
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did 3 for fun with what I had in my club and got nothing.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    I did 1 got Delaney 82
  • Gnomenclature
    7763 posts League Winner
    I did 3.

Hredecky and perisic... Guess that's a break even?
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got one B)
    Screenshot-20200518-210347-com-ea-gp-fifaultimate.jpg
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

It's not but we can deduce that EA have dialed down the expected value for these packs since they used to be very lucrative previously.
  • Jdizzle
    2780 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah i did one and got 3 81s lol. Most of the bundesliga tots are a bit meh as well, definitely not worth it.
  • Team Sam
    3258 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »

It`s equivalent to 400k coins, you decide from here

The cost is irrelevant really to the point I was making.

You're right that they're probably not worth it.

I just meant that 20 packs is nowhere near enough to decide anything conclusively