All the grind the whole year and !

We don’t get to keep anything for next installment who else thinks we should at least be able to carry over something for al that time spent and money lol. Also what’s the point of having an older account now before I remember that the older ur account the better packs y would get for coming back or they would give u more on the fut catalog but now nothing

Comments

• Jesusdinho
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't you still get a pack or two as a loyal customer at the beginning? :D
  • Hugoku
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do miss the coin boosts in the catalog though. We're quite helpful at the start
  • truegunn3r
    10284 posts Has That Special Something
    They need to offer an icon pack in the catalog maybe for people who have reached level 100
  • spy
    1253 posts Professional
    They should definitely bring back the catalogue with the coin boosts and maybe some loan players or consumables
  • Tuqijuno
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 18
    So you should be rewarded for playing a game you (should have) enjoyed for longer time than many others. Okay.
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    There's always someone suggests this every year 😂😂
  • Clancy
    8449 posts League Winner
    When you realize the grind isn't a chore to get to the fun of the game. The grind IS the game
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1113 posts Professional
    We don’t get to keep anything for next installment who else thinks we should at least be able to carry over something for al that time spent and money lol. Also what’s the point of having an older account now before I remember that the older ur account the better packs y would get for coming back or they would give u more on the fut catalog but now nothing

Don't spend money on the Game apart from buying the Game Disc.

Enjoy a one-year Road To Glory each and every FIFA. Better for your wallet and outlook on FIFA overall.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    465 posts Sunday League Hero

What money??? I spent 0.
  • Denz
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best part is the grind at the start.
  • Supermario911
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    Denz wrote: »
    Best part is the grind at the start.

Yeah unti everyone gets OP cards and the game turns into an arcade fest lol