Level 30 Objective Player Pick

Sky Blue Army #CCFC
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I'm just 700 points away so will get there today. Was thinking of Gotze - has anyone tried him yet - opinions?

Comments

• ironawin1
    1298 posts Professional
    Used Gotze for the Sabitzer Objectives. His finishing is really good. scored 12 in 8 matches for the win objective.
    used him in Militao SBC yesterday as he will never fit in my team. But a really good player. i can compare him with NIF Messi
  • NinthFall
    2572 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    Will get it done friday and also thinking of mister Götzedinho because he links up with both my BD Özil and the newly acquired Sabitzer and Witsel
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    Thanks, just picked him let’s see how he does in completing the Sabitzer objective
  • GariverSt
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good to hear. Let us know how he is. I'm debating whether to get him or Umtiti.
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    PUSB
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    GariverSt wrote: »
    Good to hear. Let us know how he is. I'm debating whether to get him or Umtiti.

Been impressed so far. 6 Games, 6 goals and 8 assists to enable me to quickly complete the Bundesliga Beast Objective. I slapped a Hunter on him and he's quick and agile and scored two great goals at impossible angles to seal late wins on each occasion.
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    PUSB

Indeed mate - fingers crossed on the EFL decision :)
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm thinking about Umtiti, don't have a 90+ CB yet, and I could then use his 86 base for SBCs.
  • Covkilla91mob
    2032 posts Fans' Favourite
    PUSB

I think we will get it surely we got best point average ?
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    PUSB

I think we will get it surely we got best point average ?

Yes, we will win on points per game and weighted points per game. Only challenge is if we have to play all remaining fixtures, but can't see that happening. apparently they now vote on Friday.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    I'll get umtiti to link with Griezy and Militao
  • LcFcFaulksey
    39 posts Park Captain
    Wow never seen so many cov fans in one place before 🤯
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    Wow never seen so many cov fans in one place before 🤯

All 3 of us 😂
  • V l u m s d e n
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m going for umtiti, I’m sure I will have a full starting squad of french cbs special cards 🤩. I do hope ea rethink there rewards for the next season. Something such as higher rated players untradeable, 50 game loan pim legends etc. But yeh this is ea expect them poxy badges and packs.
  • Paulopudasso
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pusb