Fifa 20 Cheaters Galore on PC

KingSimon
24 posts Last Pick at the Park
Its starting to get just laughable how many Cheaters are on PC Platform. Just tried to play 2 Drafts and wasted 30k on that. I always tried to avoid the Cheaters in Draft but obvioulsy its becoming so many now its not possible anymore. Obviously now they got a new Method disconnecting the Games instantly and you get the loss. Last WL i had like 8 Games with People using timed finishing Hacks and Legacy Defending. I dont try to report them cause we all know EA dont care about it. I mean EA seriously, even the smallest Gaming Companys use cheating Protections like Easy Anti Cheat or others. Its not hard to implement that. Im a Programmer myself. Why are you not doing that ? it doesnt cost you much. You just have no Programmer to do this ? Send me a Mail, i can implement it for you in a matter of Days. :D People are using Cheat Engine on your Game !!! :D:D:D You should be ashamed really.

I know theres not many players on PC but still we are paying Customers. I just dont understand why you act like this, is it just lazyness or pure Greed ? I dont get it. Just close the Game down on PC or implement a cheating Protection. Its not that hard...
If i buy another FIFA it wont be on PC again, i mean if i ever going to buy another Game by EA. i probably wont.

Comments

  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's probably not that simple to implement an anticheat, so they won't spend resources on that.

    Don't play draft, it's basic rule. Other than that, you just have to deal with the cheaters. Next year PES is the way to go. They are listening to the community and the current version is really nice.

    I really hope a mass migration from Fifa to PES.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We all hope that. EA doesnt deserve any kind of money from us Customers. They dont care about Customers and just care about money and stuff. See, the Gameplay is pure trash for years now and it wont change, even in Fifa21 it will be pur etrash.
  • wolf.gt
    65 posts Park Captain
    edited May 19
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    It's probably not that simple to implement an anticheat, so they won't spend resources on that.

    Don't play draft, it's basic rule. Other than that, you just have to deal with the cheaters. Next year PES is the way to go. They are listening to the community and the current version is really nice.

    I really hope a mass migration from Fifa to PES.

    Implement a anti-cheater for fifa on PC is extremely easy! 90%+ of actual cheaters use 15 years old techies due ALL game data is exposed in Memory if you run game! a simple Memory data monitoring and protect ban 90% of these!

    the main problem is to implement a anti-cheat technology EA need give acess to base code to a 3rd part company, if look whats have in code and made/integrate anti-cheater.
    Others EA games on PC have anti-cheater, Sport's game only category if dint have.

    i don't know exact reason, however for some reason EA does not want to give access to the game code for anyone to integrate this tool! what will be in the game code that nobody can see?
  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Roger Take note from the OP. Ea really should be offering refunds not just for fifa 20 but for the last few years. EA even tried to make it so cheaters cant go off the game by pressing the windows button so they cant get to their cheat..... Well it may come to a shock to you that this was brought out 2-3 years ago and cheating has only grown. So the "work around" to try and stop cheating only screwed the legit players...

    Any comment on this? We have been waiting years for some sort of information on what action is going to be taken. Even if EA say that you have no plans to do anything about it at least thats something.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well, its EA. You cant expect anything good from EA. Over the Years, the Gameplay is going down constantly. No surprise.
  • wolf.gt
    65 posts Park Captain
    greggles wrote: »
    @EA_Roger Take note from the OP. Ea really should be offering refunds not just for fifa 20 but for the last few years. EA even tried to make it so cheaters cant go off the game by pressing the windows button so they cant get to their cheat..... Well it may come to a shock to you that this was brought out 2-3 years ago and cheating has only grown. So the "work around" to try and stop cheating only screwed the legit players...

    Any comment on this? We have been waiting years for some sort of information on what action is going to be taken. Even if EA say that you have no plans to do anything about it at least thats something.

    Alt+tab block is first thing if Cheaters as burled! cheater's using alt-tab free without any penalty!
    Cheater's lock a memory region if report windows focus, if these change main window memory stay same and these wont get lost focus disconnect... and game run normal in background!

    actual alt-tab/lost focus disconnect only prejudice clean players! cheater's as bypass it!

    i repeat: these guys using 15 years old cheater's techniques... it is so easy to stop and block!
  • shadowlee
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 19
    you will be saying the same thing in 5 years time, play on pc , put up with it , or go console less cheaters . it is that simple
  • wolf.gt
    65 posts Park Captain
    shadowlee wrote: »
    you will be saying the same thing in 5 years time, play on pc , put up with it , or go console less cheaters . it is that simple

    1- No, i wont go pay $ 2k on a console to play only one game!
    no any of actual consoles support 144/240 hz/fps and extreme low input latency like PC.
    2- Support game and clean community is an obligation of EA.
    3- in console have cheater's exploit's, etc... only in low scale, but you facing guys with Perfect shoot scripit , No loss glitch , etc...

    Conclusion it's a game security fault! EA need FIX it! Bring security and competitive modes for PC!
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    wolf.gt wrote: »
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    It's probably not that simple to implement an anticheat, so they won't spend resources on that.

    Don't play draft, it's basic rule. Other than that, you just have to deal with the cheaters. Next year PES is the way to go. They are listening to the community and the current version is really nice.

    I really hope a mass migration from Fifa to PES.

    Implement a anti-cheater for fifa on PC is extremely easy! 90%+ of actual cheaters use 15 years old techies due ALL game data is exposed in Memory if you run game! a simple Memory data monitoring and protect ban 90% of these!

    the main problem is to implement a anti-cheat technology EA need give acess to base code to a 3rd part company, if look whats have in code and made/integrate anti-cheater.
    Others EA games on PC have anti-cheater, Sport's game only category if dint have.

    i don't know exact reason, however for some reason EA does not want to give access to the game code for anyone to integrate this tool! what will be in the game code that nobody can see?

    Don't get me wrong, implement an anti-cheat is not that complicated. But that's not the point here, right? The point is all the variables around, one of them that you have already mentioned.

    - How much of the code they would have to give it away for that? Imagine other companies seen all the shady malicious code behind the game? That

    - Fifa PC is probably a port from the console. Would they be able to put the game on PS Store and Xbox Store with an AC layer or they would have to fork their code and then for every update, they would have to do it 2 times, 1 for console and other for PC?

    If it was that "half day work" as @KingSimon said, I'm sure they would EA would have it done already. People that say "I'm a software developer, it's easy, it's 1 day work" they really have no clue about software development or working in a complex application.

    I'm not defending EA, far from that. I really would like to see this company sink, but a lot of opinions here are beyond clueless.

    Besides, nobody here can say that it's easy to implement an anti-cheat on FIFA PC simply because nobody have seen the code and how messy is it. And I honestly believe that is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mess, since every year the game is basically the same just with a few adjustments.

    There is just no reason to fix the game for them. First, there is barely a competitor for Fifa, second, their business model is not based on a fun game, but in exploring people's addiction created by FUT where they make shitloads of money with every pack promo.

    The game is utterly broken, but as long as people are still addicted in this shady scam of packs and fifa points, their business model is working.
  • wolf.gt
    65 posts Park Captain
    about the implementation of third party security tools: I am an IT engineer, my specialization is in the area of multimedia software, low latency applications and support, I have courses from companies like Microsoft, Cisco and Avid.
    I have knowledge and have played reverse engineering enough with FIFA from 2010 to say that the software leaves the data exposed and raise security in fifa today is simple, basically you have 2 ways:

    1º(Complex solution) - improve the way data is executed, encrypt and protect the data in memory, at least in "critical" areas.
    Currently this data is easily located, accessed and modified. (including in consoles)

    2º(simple solution)- add a tool with routine verification of this data (Exp: punkbuster, battleeye, EAC, etc) , which should look for signature of malicious software running and/or unauthorized modifications to data running the game.

    As for the PC version, very unlikely to be a "port" of the consoles?
    The game is developed on the PC and its engine was created with focus on the PC, I was alpha test of the "big update" of frostbite in BF4 and reported a series of flaws that EA gave of shoulders, I was suspended of the Forum of Battlefield for excess of details in a bugreport.

    Just to Remember Xbox One and windows 10 are much closer than they seem, just a hardware controlled and provided by Microsoft.
    Currently both PS4 and Xbox are PC's with AMD hardware with a different and controlled system.

    I can say that the implementation of security tools is very simple for FIFA not because I see or not the source code of FIFA, but I see the code of the software that attack it! and these codes are old and can be easily blocked!

    if EA want there are options where it wouldn't even need to change the game, just add the proper monitoring tools.
    And not EA wouldn't have to make big changes to the distribution system, production, etc.

    In addition EA was working on a new security system of its own, which would be already in test on some games, why not include it in FIFA?
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Because it would take an extra effort (money) from them.
  • shadowlee
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 20
    there have been hundreds of threads over years about this on pc, why waste your time , making threads repeating the same old thing every year . It is not going to change and you know it wont. So deal with how it is on pc and enjoy best you can , dont play the game at all. or play on a less cheating device That is your options and has been for years and years and will be for years to come

    But if you complain about the cheating and still buy the game year after year and complain about cheating year after year , Then i see an issue there
  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    @shadowlee i see your point, but people shouldn't be buying a game knowing cheaters are infested there in the first place. As said above its EA's obligation to at least try to clear the hackers.
  • shadowlee
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 21
    greggles wrote: »
    @shadowlee i see your point, but people shouldn't be buying a game knowing cheaters are infested there in the first place. As said above its EA's obligation to at least try to clear the hackers.


    i agree, I play on pc and console , i would like to just play on pc, as it looks sexy on ultra wide hi res monitor , But had to accept the cheating on pc after years of complaining about it . So just play some pro clubs on pc now with mates and accept the pro club stat boost cheats, and i play other modes on console . It is bad i have to do this , but it works for me after accepting that the cheats wil never go away , and in fact pc getting worse
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 23
    We all know what this Dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Game is all about. Just watch youtube, you see so much bugs and random Game trash. You got all the stuff there, and the Mods here, still deny it, its so funny and hilarious.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    7 matches. 3 cheaters. I´ve reported them but I don´t think it will help.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mway wrote: »
    7 matches. 3 cheaters. I´ve reported them but I don´t think it will help.

    Of course it wont help mate. You deal with People at EA, who havnt got any kind if knowledge about what they are doing. See Youtube.
  • johnarny
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    nice thread deleting by EA about cheater , especially the thread yesterday about all the wl cheater
    GOOD JOB EA ; VERY GOOD JOB , U ARE THE HEROS
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    johnarny wrote: »
    nice thread deleting by EA about cheater , especially the thread yesterday about all the wl cheater
    GOOD JOB EA ; VERY GOOD JOB , U ARE THE HEROS

    Thats the way how it goes mate! :)

    It will be always deleten what is against the Gameplay, the Company and the Gamemechanics.
  • wolf.gt
    65 posts Park Captain
    For JENIUS that say: "PC is problem , switch to console..." Look the twitter is full of report of guys using bug's, and cheater's on both Consoles!


    the Main problem not is PC platform, is EA security fault! PC is easy platform to FIX IT: add some like BattlEye to PC end this problem on PC.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wolf.gt wrote: »
    For JENIUS that say: "PC is problem , switch to console..." Look the twitter is full of report of guys using bug's, and cheater's on both Consoles!


    the Main problem not is PC platform, is EA security fault! PC is easy platform to FIX IT: add some like BattlEye to PC end this problem on PC.

    I dont know if they cant do it because of their lack of skills and knowledge about any Programming or they just dont care about cheating at all?

    I mean, we are talking about EA. We are not supposed to expect anything good. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.