PLEASE @EASPORTSFIFA BRING THESE THINGS BACK

Heppers
3451 posts National Call-Up
Put simply, it would improve the game massively. I know it's unlikely EA will take any notice, but I might as well at least try posting something.

- The old penalty and free kick mechanics. This year's are simply awful. Not even enjoyable in the slightest.

- Bring back trade offers (but only for untradable players or even have a loan system of up to 48 hours so that friends can loan you their cards.

- More casual online modes and tournaments. Why the heck did you even take them out? Now people barely touch FIFA during the week unless it's to trade.

- Simplify the squad building menus, the menus on FIFA 19 were much better.

Sort out these few basic things and FIFA automatically becomes a bit more enjoyable.


Comments

  • Scutch
    18293 posts World Class
    Icon SBC's and more player higher value player SBC's
  • Heppers
    3451 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Icon SBC's and more player higher value player SBC's

    I've heard promising things on this front for next year and maybe even the back end/straight after TOTS :)
  • Heppers
    3451 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Also, the 3 prompt screens are NOT required to calculate the Rivals points after a game has finished. It's so bloody slow and arduous going through them all, especially when tilted.

    Yeah how did I forget this? It's so annoying and also when you get stuck on 'Loading...' before games
  • Scutch
    18293 posts World Class
    Heppers wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Also, the 3 prompt screens are NOT required to calculate the Rivals points after a game has finished. It's so bloody slow and arduous going through them all, especially when tilted.

    Yeah how did I forget this? It's so annoying and also when you get stuck on 'Loading...' before games

    2 and a half minutes I waited for that loading prompt to disappear (as my opponent had exited) last night. Longest I've ever had to sit and wait.
  • Joestoe
    10527 posts Has That Special Something
    I kinda enjoy the new pens and free kicks.

    Also, I strongly believe EA wants to make sbc’s less enjoyable, more difficult to do and less rewarding. Hence why their rewards are nerfed. EA wants FP to be the only viable way of getting coins quickly.

    Think they took out casual modes because they want everyone to be as competitive as possible because it makes you want to have the best players to compete.

    I want them back as well, just don’t see it happening as they removed them for the reason to fill their pockets even more.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21271 posts Club Captain
    I prefer this years free kicks/pens tbh
  • Diggy
    15133 posts World Class
    I don’t mind the pens & free kicks but on pens I want to be able to look one way & shoot the other not have my head look where my foot shoots
  • Joestoe
    10527 posts Has That Special Something
    I want my 5* WF players to be able to take free kicks and pens with both feet.
  • Diggy
    15133 posts World Class
    Joestoe wrote: »
    I want my 5* WF players to be able to take free kicks and pens with both feet.

    When Brehme was in the game it annoyed me that he took his penalties with his left when in real life he took them with his right
  • Flamstead
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Also, the 3 prompt screens are NOT required to calculate the Rivals points after a game has finished. It's so bloody slow and arduous going through them all, especially when tilted.

    This! Like you say, especially when tilted, nothing more infuriating!
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Generations.
  • ccooaattssyy
    15919 posts World Class
    Penalties and free kicks are much improved.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Heppers wrote: »
    - Bring back trade offers (but only for untradable players or even have a loan system of up to 48 hours so that friends can loan you their cards.



    Wouldnt happen in a million years, means people can share top players between accounts and therefore a decrease in points spent.
  • Dan is Clutch
    31769 posts National Team Captain
    Heppers wrote: »
    - Bring back trade offers (but only for untradable players or even have a loan system of up to 48 hours so that friends can loan you their cards.



    Wouldnt happen in a million years, means people can share top players between accounts and therefore a decrease in points spent.

    Would also lead to people selling players for IRL money.
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    Penalties and free kicks are much improved.

    Free kicks I’ll agree on but penalties are horrible
  • RadioShaq
    17844 posts Moderator
    Trade offers had a lot of negatives for the few times it was actually used. Plus untradeables wouldn’t be able to be used in trade offers as they are untradeable.
  • Edu
    7426 posts League Winner
    Fix the penalty.
    The player looks where he will shoot. It is the worst idea ever.

    Fix the collision and swap player

    Fix the GK, they never grab the ball in crosses, even easy ball they knock away.

    Fix the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mode when the ball passes 1cm away and the defense dont move.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21271 posts Club Captain
    I swear they updated it so players don’t look where they shoot anymore. At least online they do
  • Wyojasond
    16599 posts World Class
    Free kicks and penalties are way better. Was way way to easy before. Do have to say that my players are looking where they are gonna shoot again after it being fixed before for penalties.
  • Edu
    7426 posts League Winner
    They still look where they will shoot, you cant notice only with players with long hair.
    I saved a lot of penalties this week because of that.
    I always look to one side and change during the run.

    I had to learn to do that because i missed 4 pk in one game.
  • Joestoe
    10527 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Trade offers had a lot of negatives for the few times it was actually used. Plus untradeables wouldn’t be able to be used in trade offers as they are untradeable.

    I'm sure he meant reds, POTM's and stuff. Making them 'tradeable' (only for trade offers, not for straight up listing) would give them a bit more purpose maybe.
  • WFCBagnall
    87798 posts Moderator
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Trade offers had a lot of negatives for the few times it was actually used. Plus untradeables wouldn’t be able to be used in trade offers as they are untradeable.

    Swap reds for reds.
  • Heppers
    3451 posts National Call-Up
    Draft also needs to be more rewarding. If you win a draft you should be guaranteed your coins back before packs. I.e. 15k + whatever packs you would be getting currently.

    I see far too many people winning drafts and not even breaking even. It's for that reason I've not even touched draft this year.
  • WFCBagnall
    87798 posts Moderator
    But for draft, you are always getting a better reward for what you are entering with.

    The "worst reward" for winning the draft is the two rare gold packs and two gold packs.

    If you enter with FP, you are getting like 1000fp worth of packs for 300fp

    If you enter with coins, you are getting 60k worth of packs for 15k.

    I think it's more the fact that there's too much rubbish in packs that are worthless and the fact draft rewards are EXACTLY the same from Fifa 16 from when it was first introduced.
Sign In or Register to comment.