My 71 pace 78 strength baby Baresi survived another weekend league!

URBirdman
1497 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 2020
My oldest friend baby Baresi and his partner baby Campbell survived another weekend league and got me 14 win 4 loses record (as usual, I stop at gold 3 or silver 1). I still cannot imagine how my Baresi fought against 99 pace 90 physical TOTS attackers...
Post edited by URBirdman on

Comments

• suheilali
    77 posts Park Captain
    Silver 1. Enough said
  • Amargaladaster26
    10547 posts Has That Special Something
    Because he is the greatest CB of all time.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    suheilali wrote: »
    Silver 1. Enough said

well, 14 wins = gold 3 actually... also I only played 18 games... 18 games is already the maximum I can play in a weekend because I am a very casual player...

Anyway, so happy that my Baresi survived!
  • greif44
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Silver 1. Enough said

does not really mean anything, there`s enough people that finish Silver 1/G3 although they can comfortable finish G2/G1 with a bunch of spare games left. Difference in rewards between G3 and G1 is not really that big, but level of stress and amount of invested time is much higher.

OP, congrats!
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    greif44 wrote: »
    Silver 1. Enough said

does not really mean anything, there`s enough people that finish Silver 1/G3 although they can comfortable finish G2/G1 with a bunch of spare games left. Difference in rewards between G3 and G1 is not really that big, but level of stress and amount of invested time is much higher.

OP, congrats!

Totally agree. I stop at 14 win 4-5 loses or 11 win 3-4 loses every week. As a casual player, I just do not have much time to play more matches in a weekend.
  • greif44
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    URBirdman wrote: »
    greif44 wrote: »
    Silver 1. Enough said

OP, congrats!

Totally agree. I stop at 14 win 4-5 loses or 11 win 3-4 loses every week. As a casual player, I just do not have much time to play more matches in a weekend.

Same here. I did 17-7 in two previous WLs. Normally it`s something like 11-3, 14-3/14-4 for me and ~half of games under 14-win mark end before half time. Playing to G1 means for me to play all 30 games (which I normally don`t have time for) with level of sweat increasing dramatically after 14 wins, don`t find it that enjoyable and rewards are quite questionable.
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because he is the greatest CB of all time.

do you have him in your squad also?