Is FIFA worth getting now it's in the vault, starting from scratch

Hippyboy6
17513 posts World Class
Afternoon, long time no see. I've just seen that FIFA is now in the vault, is it too late to start now (not going to put any money in) or worth a bash?

Is FIFA worth getting now it's in the vault, starting from scratch 55 votes

Yes, can get a decent team quickly
45%
LFC Simon 98samthederbyramLeonidasJBReusS-Dogkiller xaviCBrueggs15Humma78Cadey 5Antparry92Andy99TradeZitzPatA7XXtrem3 PoptartsNoToHullTigersdorsey.clemonsFalafelmonsterrayren25Skorpio71SupaNoodle1990RoosGianni 25 votes
No, game is not worth the effort
54%
CampinoDiggyNornIronDoddsP1stolpete187vibemix881SGLTMuzza11GhS88Bob_DylanJackadinhouhMaZiiNqnumber7rockyHeppersKeanobronsonLee_JFnathswfcJoestoeCovLee_Candice 30 votes

Comments

• LFC Simon 98
    19920 posts Club Captain
    edited May 17
    I started when lockdown began and have a 193 rated team with majority being untradeable players like TOTS Mahrez, Hendo, Ter Stegan, Kroos, FB Militao etc

Also what’s up man
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 17
    Still 2 weeks of tots so getting a decent team won't be hard once you have something op you can take in to WL

wether it's worth it I cant answer honestly, personally yeh, especially if you're off work so have the time to grind a little, but that depends entirely on you

Edit: Long time no speak dude, how's it going?
  • RoosGianni
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    It’s totally worth it.

You can do all the good packs in the league sbc’s and there are enough objectives to get decent players like Reguilon and Sabitzer for ‘free’.

TOTS is always fun.
  • KingLionel10
    15267 posts World Class
    Nope!!

Bought it when lockdown started, havent played since halfway through fifa 18, thought I'd enjoy it but ive played less than 10 games.

Its really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ boring.
  • nathswfc
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont do it. This game is awful :joy: with how everyone plays, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy to sit through it.
  • Hippyboy6
    17513 posts World Class
    Kind of 50/50 then 😂

I'm a key worker so no chance of being off work, quite the opposite, been 6/7 days a week since March.

@DoD_Jester @LFC Simon 98 I'm all good bud, had a few years away from FIFA so wasn't sure if it was worth a punt again. Although looking through a few threads, the reasons I stopped playing in the first place are still there.
  • Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Afternoon, long time no see. I've just seen that FIFA is now in the vault, is it too late to start now (not going to put any money in) or worth a bash?

Gameplay is awful, every team is a god squad and it'll just eat away at your time and mental health. Would certainly give it a miss
  • Joestoe
    8553 posts League Winner
    Safe yourself the effort honestly. Yeah, you can get a good squads in days but why would you put yourself through the misery of playing this slow, possession-based gameplay.
  • Keano
    16496 posts World Class
    Nope, the games **** & caters to AI defending & sitting back, but i'll still buy fifa 21 as i'm a moron.
  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    If you want to have no hair then play this game.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    If you want to just mess around with building up a team why not but gameplay wise imo this is up there with the worst installment I’ve ever played.
  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    If you want to just mess around with building up a team why not but gameplay wise imo this is up there with the worst installment I’ve ever played.

Was always going to happen, it’s because of how much the game was slowed down this year.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4530 posts National Call-Up

This mate, if you dont mind getting spanked in division 8-10 and like to building team and doing sbc thats fine. If not I think its not worth your time
  • Antparry92
    19236 posts World Class
    Seeing as you’re still working and won’t have lots of free time I’d give it a massive swerve
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Was always going to happen, it’s because of how much the game was slowed down this year.

Tbh I didn’t mind the game that much when I played it for the first month or so, it wasn’t good but it was more tolerable. Then that one patch happened and it just felt unplayable from that point on, took a 5 month+ break and come back and it feels even worse lol
  • ccooaattssyy
    11986 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah why not, I would play first owner only or something like that though. SBCs and building a squad are fun.
  • TriggerMike
    6262 posts Big Money Move
    Worst fifa i've played. Avoid like the Plague. It's the FIFA 19 but worse.
  • LeonidasJB
    16813 posts World Class
    I started when lockdown began and have a 193 rated team with majority being untradeable players like TOTS Mahrez, Hendo, Ter Stegan, Kroos, FB Militao etc

Also what’s up man

I am the same and have a 192 squad, plenty of dkfun cards, 2 squads, good subs etc.
  • Diggy
    14742 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d sum it up as drag back pass drag back pass until misake... goal
  • Cadey 5
    12174 posts Has That Special Something
    You know you want to comeback to us.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28988 posts Player of the Year
    Starting to play casually is the best thing I ever did, it’s May and although I’ve had the game since day 1 I’ve only really started smashing it because of TOTS. I’m loving it.

Very easy to build a cheap sweat squad, get some of the objective players this week and you’re on your way already.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    Most boring fifa ever
  • Bob_Dylan
    20882 posts Club Captain
    Too late
  • Keano
    16496 posts World Class
    Starting to play casually is the best thing I ever did, it’s May and although I’ve had the game since day 1 I’ve only really started smashing it because of TOTS. I’m loving it.

Very easy to build a cheap sweat squad, get some of the objective players this week and you’re on your way already.

@SupaNoodle1990 teach me to stay away from this pile of crap please Nath.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28988 posts Player of the Year
    Keano wrote: »

@SupaNoodle1990 teach me to stay away from this pile of crap please Nath.

TOTS is the only time it’s worth playing, think of it that way next year.