Bergwijn?

His he worth doing can do his sbc with fodder his he worth it how good his he ?

Comments

• 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Not at all far better options at this stage in the game....far better.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I did him for chemistry purposes but he's utter ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Thanks was about to submit the fodder but guess I’ll hold on already have shakiri and that tots Spanish rw I’ll stick with them
  • Theomanny
    1973 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 17
    Dont listen to this guys. Hes one of the best striker in epl. I have tried auba tots, vardy, rashford and rich tots and went back to this guy. 5* wf, strong and stucky body type with good passing. Vvd cant push off the ball. Hes one of those players this year who is fast, strong, agile and hold off players with L2. Play him as striker and pls dont do fraud neto. Wl and rivals for obj as i hate playing rivals.

87N76gK.png
  • Theomanny
    1973 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has his own custom animation as well. Dont waste him on the wings if u decide to use him. If not buy someone else on the wings.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 17
    Cool. He gets lost on the wings for me so might try him out at ST
  • 16Townley90
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    He's bang average mate trust me unless you have mad love for Bergwijn don't do it...

He was good for me played alot of games came up clutch at times but also felt clunky at times too.

Was a good super sub too then after various red picks and stuff he was just way down the pecking order didn't even make the bench
  • SteGriff83
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    He can’t half hit the ball, doesn’t do much else
  • 50/50 reviews