Dilrosun objective bugged (crosses)

EquinoxShane
966 posts Semi-Pro
Dutch delivery:
Assist 2 goals with crosses using Dutch players.

One game I scored 3 crosses but I guess the stupid system doesn't realise that 3 is greater than 2.

So if you attempt it, only score 2 because any more and it bugs out.

Comments

• Nobber93
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh don’t say that hahah I’m probably gonna sit down and do that tonight as I’ve eaten too much and Cba to play online :D
  • Skywalker XVII
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well I scored 2 and it still didnt count so theres no guarantees.
  • EquinoxShane
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Oh don’t say that hahah I’m probably gonna sit down and do that tonight as I’ve eaten too much and Cba to play online :D

It works, just don't score more than 2 like I did 😅
  • EquinoxShane
    966 posts Semi-Pro
    Well I scored 2 and it still didnt count so theres no guarantees.

These crossing objectives usually bug out in some way 🤦‍♂️
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2020
    Worked fine for me.

Edit: didn't read all of it :lol:
    Think i was pretty dead one with only scoring twice.
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    That’s IF you can score a cross. I swear the AI know you’re trying for xx type of goal and go all out to prevent it, some games I had defenders quadrupling up to block the balls in!
  • That’s IF you can score a cross. I swear the AI know you’re trying for xx type of goal and go all out to prevent it, some games I had defenders quadrupling up to block the balls in!

Ikr, least they could do is make it work properly
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    That’s IF you can score a cross. I swear the AI know you’re trying for xx type of goal and go all out to prevent it, some games I had defenders quadrupling up to block the balls in!

Absolutely.

I'm convinced that the moment an objective is given it becomes much more difficult to complete what should be a relatively simple task.

Need to score from a cross?

Suddenly it's impossible.

Need to assist using a specific nations player?

That player suddenly misses everything or the opposition keeper simply saves everything, no matter how ridiculous.

Maybe, it's in my head - but, I'm not so sure.

With what you say, and what some other people have said, and knowing how slick and underhand E.A can be, it certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.

It keeps us all playing longer, which is what they want.
  • deelio
    917 posts Professional
    Anyone have any success with this? Scored 2 crosses in 3 matches now its still not registering? Do you have to score with a Dutch player also? On xbox
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2020
    I had several that didn’t register. Just keep at it, they work eventually. Just EA’s way of keeping the match count up.
  • deelio wrote: »
    Anyone have any success with this? Scored 2 crosses in 3 matches now its still not registering? Do you have to score with a Dutch player also? On xbox

Eventually it worked, just make sure to only score 2 and not more
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2020

Absolutely.

I'm convinced that the moment an objective is given it becomes much more difficult to complete what should be a relatively simple task.

Need to score from a cross?

Suddenly it's impossible.

Need to assist using a specific nations player?

That player suddenly misses everything or the opposition keeper simply saves everything, no matter how ridiculous.

Maybe, it's in my head - but, I'm not so sure.

With what you say, and what some other people have said, and knowing how slick and underhand E.A can be, it certainly isn't beyond the realm of possibilities.

It keeps us all playing longer, which is what they want.

Oh yeah, I just needed finesse with French guy and couldnt score: https://streamable.com/kntlym

Guy left two mins after that.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Problem is that some passes do not register as crosses but as lobbed passes.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Driven crosses are always your friend for these objectives. Will start on this when I've finished Sabitzer (three more wins needed)
  • Hugoku
    1448 posts Professional
    Cross with RB/R1 and it's guaranteed it will register as a cross if you score.

I did it like that and no issues.
  • Chogau1
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did him, pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the crosses, to then realize he has 2 🌟 week foot, cannot be used for sabitzer...sbc
  • EekAlaska
    2960 posts National Call-Up
    What a pain to do this. I know I got crosses in multiple games but it hasnt counted
  • abhreebhu_45
    14797 posts World Class
    Did in 2 games,, with 3 crosses in one
  • EekAlaska
    2960 posts National Call-Up
    100% glitched. Just did another game on World Class where Promes has two cross assists and didnt get credit.
  • newguy
    2274 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m struggling with this one, I think I did it but didn’t register, what formation should I use?