Bundesliga Lounge 2020-21

Comments

  • Wyojasond
    14858 posts Has That Special Something
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    I think Haaland is gonna be more on Lewandowskis level for most of his career. Elite and top 5, but never really considered an all time great. Mbappe on the other hand.....that kid is gonna be crazy fun to watch the next 10+ years.
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    I've switched to the Leipzig match now. No use watching tired Dortmund waste time
  • Jboom98
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    At least we get music after the home team scores
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    I think Haaland is gonna be more on Lewandowskis level for most of his career. Elite and top 5, but never really considered an all time great. Mbappe on the other hand.....that kid is gonna be crazy fun to watch the next 10+ years.

    the reality of being a striker in 2020 is that the wingers get all the attention for dribbles and assists while just being a goal machine has been devalued compared to the past.

    Lewo was elite and so is Haaland. Both Top 3 in their primes IMO
  • arsenalap
    8413 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    I think Haaland is gonna be more on Lewandowskis level for most of his career. Elite and top 5, but never really considered an all time great. Mbappe on the other hand.....that kid is gonna be crazy fun to watch the next 10+ years.

    the reality of being a striker in 2020 is that the wingers get all the attention for dribbles and assists while just being a goal machine has been devalued compared to the past.

    Lewo was elite and so is Haaland. Both Top 3 in their primes IMO

    Not sure I agree. Messi Ronaldo Neymar get more attention because they get more goals and assists

    Lewa is a top 10 player and rightly so but top 3 is a push for me.

    Suarez at his peak was top 3. Salah is top 3 now, or VVD.
  • Jboom98
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Leipzig surly have the Advantage of all the teams :D19-RedBull-1800_0.jpg
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    I think Haaland is gonna be more on Lewandowskis level for most of his career. Elite and top 5, but never really considered an all time great. Mbappe on the other hand.....that kid is gonna be crazy fun to watch the next 10+ years.

    the reality of being a striker in 2020 is that the wingers get all the attention for dribbles and assists while just being a goal machine has been devalued compared to the past.

    Lewo was elite and so is Haaland. Both Top 3 in their primes IMO

    Not sure I agree. Messi Ronaldo Neymar get more attention because they get more goals and assists

    Lewa is a top 10 player and rightly so but top 3 is a push for me.

    Suarez at his peak was top 3. Salah is top 3 now, or VVD.

    Not always true.

    Take the 2017 FIFA Mens Player of the Year and Ballon D'or awards. It covers the 2016-17 season.

    Neymar 17 goals, 19 assists

    Lewandowski 38 goals, 6 assists
  • arsenalap
    8413 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    I think Haaland is gonna be more on Lewandowskis level for most of his career. Elite and top 5, but never really considered an all time great. Mbappe on the other hand.....that kid is gonna be crazy fun to watch the next 10+ years.

    the reality of being a striker in 2020 is that the wingers get all the attention for dribbles and assists while just being a goal machine has been devalued compared to the past.

    Lewo was elite and so is Haaland. Both Top 3 in their primes IMO

    Not sure I agree. Messi Ronaldo Neymar get more attention because they get more goals and assists

    Lewa is a top 10 player and rightly so but top 3 is a push for me.

    Suarez at his peak was top 3. Salah is top 3 now, or VVD.

    Not always true.

    Take the 2017 FIFA Mens Player of the Year and Ballon D'or awards. It covers the 2016-17 season.

    Neymar 17 goals, 19 assists

    Lewandowski 38 goals, 6 assists

    Hmm I'm seeing 20 goals and 27 assists for Neymar in 16/17 in 45 games.

    Granted Lewa got 43 goals and 10 assists in 47.

    Maybe weighted more for la liga not sure but not too far off.
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    edited May 16
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    I think Haaland is gonna be more on Lewandowskis level for most of his career. Elite and top 5, but never really considered an all time great. Mbappe on the other hand.....that kid is gonna be crazy fun to watch the next 10+ years.

    the reality of being a striker in 2020 is that the wingers get all the attention for dribbles and assists while just being a goal machine has been devalued compared to the past.

    Lewo was elite and so is Haaland. Both Top 3 in their primes IMO

    Not sure I agree. Messi Ronaldo Neymar get more attention because they get more goals and assists

    Lewa is a top 10 player and rightly so but top 3 is a push for me.

    Suarez at his peak was top 3. Salah is top 3 now, or VVD.

    Not always true.

    Take the 2017 FIFA Mens Player of the Year and Ballon D'or awards. It covers the 2016-17 season.

    Neymar 17 goals, 19 assists

    Lewandowski 38 goals, 6 assists

    Hmm I'm seeing 20 goals and 27 assists for Neymar in 16/17 in 45 games.

    Granted Lewa got 43 goals and 10 assists in 47.

    Maybe weighted more for la liga not sure but not too far off.

    I was looking at Whoscored but your stats from Transfermarkt seem more complete.

    Even then though, the point stands. Lewandowski finished 9th! in the voting for the Ballon D'or that year with 53 goal contributions in 47 matches :joy:
  • arsenalap
    8413 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    I think Haaland is gonna be more on Lewandowskis level for most of his career. Elite and top 5, but never really considered an all time great. Mbappe on the other hand.....that kid is gonna be crazy fun to watch the next 10+ years.

    the reality of being a striker in 2020 is that the wingers get all the attention for dribbles and assists while just being a goal machine has been devalued compared to the past.

    Lewo was elite and so is Haaland. Both Top 3 in their primes IMO

    Not sure I agree. Messi Ronaldo Neymar get more attention because they get more goals and assists

    Lewa is a top 10 player and rightly so but top 3 is a push for me.

    Suarez at his peak was top 3. Salah is top 3 now, or VVD.

    Not always true.

    Take the 2017 FIFA Mens Player of the Year and Ballon D'or awards. It covers the 2016-17 season.

    Neymar 17 goals, 19 assists

    Lewandowski 38 goals, 6 assists

    Hmm I'm seeing 20 goals and 27 assists for Neymar in 16/17 in 45 games.

    Granted Lewa got 43 goals and 10 assists in 47.

    Maybe weighted more for la liga not sure but not too far off.

    I was looking at Whoscored but your stats from Transfermarkt seem more complete.

    Even then though, the point stands. Lewandowski finished 9th! in the voting for the Ballon D'or that year with 53 goal contributions in 47 matches :joy:

    Not sure if bundesliga is weighted differently or not.
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    Really bad day for Schalke. Everyone behind them won and they got smashed to top it off :joy:
  • Jboom98
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eintracht Frankfurt 1 - That German team with the cutout fans 3
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Eintracht Frankfurt 1 - That German team with the cutout fans 3

    Gladbach should’ve had 5+. They wasted so many good chances in the second half.
  • Pughy30
    27625 posts Player of the Year
    Gladbach are such a fun side to watch Plea, Thuram and Embolo are just running wild.
  • Jboom98
    716 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BIG ROB :+1:fcbhippo%3Aheader%3Fv%3D1561964889791

  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    Muller’s goal looked on to me
  • Tornado31619
    22309 posts Club Captain
    In other words, Blackburn are just another Arsenal.
  • Cyodine
    2677 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 18
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    Haaland and Mbappe are the next Ronaldo and Messi :+1:

    There seems to be a lot more talent these days for it just to be a two horse race after those two.
  • Kellnerr
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

    Leaving every other seat empty could work, but getting the fans in and out of the stadium is going to be a problem. Need to open the gates much earlier to get them in without problems and they will have to take their time when leaving aswell.
    Only if the virus is still amongst us of course.
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Still find it odd how every player has been in quarantine for 2 weeks, has been tested negative multiple times, and yet they are not allowed to celebrate together. They even physically duel against eachother in-game, but touching eachother while scoring is not allowed.
  • MiIan
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh, and by the way.

    giphy.gif
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    edited May 18
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

    Leaving every other seat empty could work, but getting the fans in and out of the stadium is going to be a problem. Need to open the gates much earlier to get them in without problems and they will have to take their time when leaving aswell.
    Only if the virus is still amongst us of course.

    Might still be too close. I was thinking every 2-3 seats empty.

    Basically sit the fans the way the players and coaches were on the bench
  • Kellnerr
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

    Leaving every other seat empty could work, but getting the fans in and out of the stadium is going to be a problem. Need to open the gates much earlier to get them in without problems and they will have to take their time when leaving aswell.
    Only if the virus is still amongst us of course.

    Might still be too close. I was thinking every 2-3 seats empty.

    Basically sit the fans the way the players and coaches were on the bench

    Yeah that's not the problem imo. It's just that there are too few entries/exits for tens of thousands of fans to keep them in distance
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain


    15 mins till kickoff on Havertz watch
  • Pietu
    7216 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »


    15 mins till kickoff on Havertz watch

    Hradecky vs Moisander
  • Ahmer50x
    24869 posts Club Captain
    Wirtz with a very bright start so far at Rw
Sign In or Register to comment.