Those that waited for reds end up with half as much as the rest.

DeanoZoff
4837 posts National Call-Up
Please explain how this is fair

Comments

• Mazza17
    842 posts Professional
    Exactly Deano. I’ve waited all night as was at work and couldn’t open my packs. Now I’m punished while other get double reds!
    My mate got Diego Carlos and Suarez and now got Carvajal and Cazorla.
    I want @Ea to do something about this!!
  • Castonnn
    1055 posts Professional
    They aren’t going to do anything. Tough luck I guess
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    Castonnn wrote: »
    They aren’t going to do anything. Tough luck I guess

Unfortunately this. I don't think fair is a word allowed at EA sports FIFA
  • DeanoZoff
    This is gonna cause mad uproar once youtubers etc get a whiff of this
  • DeanoZoff
    Disgusting company @EA_Andy @EA_Rtas @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian

A logical explanation is required for this p155 take
  • Mazza17
    842 posts Professional
    Why not just give everyone the same. Double reds and be done with it. @Ea Surely that’s the easiest solution but obviously to hard for you to see
  • Adamski
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    I love sweating for 27 wins for gold players (no disrespect) to get more red picks than me, very good solution EA, absolute clowns running the show
  • Humma78
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everyone was affected. They had set a precedence before with the same outcome.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2020
    Adamski wrote: »
    I love sweating for 27 wins for gold players (no disrespect) to get more red picks than me, very good solution EA, absolute clowns running the show

This. I'm not elite but that sucks
  • nathswfc
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    El Pistolerooooooooo 🔥
  • Cadey 5
    13370 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2020
    Last time they did this I missed out it’s just how EA works tag and Moan as much as you like nothing will change.

Your mate was one of the lucky ones there are always players like @Ozz who got two super league players.

Would you be this upset if your mate got two 88s?

Or are you saying you should get 4 picks with at least 1 Laliga player?

And those that did open before they where taken down get Potenially 2?
  • Any tym7
    1396 posts Professional
    I got nothing finished gold 3 i feel d pain now
  • DeanoZoff
    All they had to do was offer 2 gold 3 level player picks to those that got nothing until this morning.

Why should some people get double the rewards for the same weekend grind and results...

Double the reds without having to wait for the first 2 as well
  • Cadey 5
    13370 posts Has That Special Something
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    All they had to do was offer 2 gold 3 level player picks to those that got nothing until this morning.

Why should some people get double the rewards for the same weekend grind and results...

So you want them to check.
    1: who opened yesterday
    2: who opened yesterday and did not get a Laliga pick
    3: who opened yesterday and got a Laliga pick and establish if that was lucky
    Distribute rewards in accordance to each individuals account rather on a wider scale?

And you think that would take a day?

It’s almost impossible for them to make this equal for everyone someone will miss out somewhere.
  • DeanoZoff
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Distribute rewards in accordance to each individuals account rather on a wider scale?

It’s almost impossible for them to make this equal for everyone someone will miss out somewhere.

So please explain to me why some of us are getting shafted.

Tons of gold 2 players getting better rewards than elite players just cos they redeemed their rewards earlier... yea that makes sense .....
  • DeanoZoff
    They clearly manager to filter through who had opened theirs already... all they had to do to make it fair was offer 2 extra picks without a guaranteed la liga player to those who got shafted
  • Ian_Ando08
    13326 posts Has That Special Something

Tons of gold 2 players getting better rewards than elite players just cos they redeemed their rewards earlier... yea that makes sense .....

There was no equal way as he said and if we were right in what we said yday and the only reason we got a la Liga pick was down to pure luck as the guaranteed system was not in place then yes the people who already opened should get another pick
  • wessen9
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They should have kept the player picks for everyone when accepting rewards and then add extra ones for everyone aswell. Would’ve been the most fair way to do it imo.
  • Humma78
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    wessen9 wrote: »
    They should have kept the player picks for everyone when accepting rewards and then add extra ones for everyone aswell. Would’ve been the most fair way to do it imo.

This is true.

4 picks 4 Ter Stegan lol EA really wanted me to have him. Ended up taking Ter, Kroos, oedngard and some super liga player. So pure fodder all I wanted was Ramos or Suarez but it is what it is.
  • DeanoZoff
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

There was no equal way as he said and if we were right in what we said yday and the only reason we got a la Liga pick was down to pure luck as the guaranteed system was not in place then yes the people who already opened should get another pick

Read the comment below yours... that is how it should have been done...

The only people that are happy with this "solution" are the people that got double red picks.

What a surprise
  • DeanoZoff
    @EA_Roger can this please be passed on.

No way should people be receiving half the rewards as others that got lower or equal rank.
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    They could of gave me another 4 picks and I’d of still ended up with utter crap

Came out with 3 super lig and Moreno from my picks, just went with the highest card for fodder as there wasn’t one decent player in any of the 4 picks
  • DeanoZoff
    SGLT wrote: »
    They could of gave me another 4 picks and I’d of still ended up with utter crap

Came out with 3 super lig and Moreno from my picks, just went with the highest card for fodder as there wasn’t one decent player in any of the 4 picks

At least you got 4 picks mate... i woulda loved to extra reds, even if it was 2 88 rated players from super lig

EA have bent us over and gone in dry
  • Ian_Ando08

No way should people be receiving half the rewards as others that got lower or equal rank.

i agree it wasnt fair but you really think they are gonna change it hahahahah its EA good luck mate

hope you get it changed but i cant see it

• DeanoZoff

i agree it wasnt fair but you really think they are gonna change it hahahahah its EA good luck mate

I dont expect it to get fixed but i'll argue my point forever.

All it would take is for some youtuber to kick up a fuss and this could actually gather some momentum
  • Castonnn
    1055 posts Professional

They won’t do anything now 😂 yes it’s unfair but it’s done
  • Ian_Ando08

I dont expect it to get fixed but i'll argue my point forever.

All it would take is for some youtuber to kick up a fuss and this could actually gather some momentum

you'll be here forever mate
  • Wattagunt
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dry your tears lad nothing's gunna get changed you got your red picks ...next time wake up earlier
  • Mazza17
    842 posts Professional

Exactly this. It needs addressing
  • Mazza17
    842 posts Professional
    Wattagunt wrote: »
    Dry your tears lad nothing's gunna get changed you got your red picks ...next time wake up earlier

🛎🔚. Some of us have jobs and up at crack off dawn earning money to support families and keep country going while you still at home playing with yourself and counting your dole money.