WL Rewards: Ramos or Griezmann?

A5B
3723 posts National Call-Up
edited May 2020
Really stumped here. I could move things around and fit both into my team (at worst on 7 chem). Who do you think makes more of a difference?

wl-pick.png
Post edited by A5B on

Comments

• Barry Allannnn
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    It depends on your team
  • A5B
    It depends on your team
    True. CBS are currently FB Boateng and BDay Hernandez. Forwards are BDay Rodrigo and PIM Bergkamp
  • A5B
    Bump
  • abhreebhu_45
    14635 posts World Class
    Griezmann > rodrigo
  • A5B
    Griezmann > rodrigo

Based on face stats I'm inclined to agree, just haven't heard raving reviews about him (maybe it's because people are comparing him to his BDay card)
  • A5B
    A5B wrote: »
    Bump

• ILevis
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ramos imo

Hated the FB Griezmann and while this would certainly be better, he still only has 3* wf
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    There are better attackers now and will be better attackers then Griezmann released in future Totssf. There are not many better defenders then Ramos and won’t be many better for the duration of the game. I’d go with him.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Guilherme with sniper
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    Griez IMO, your defend is fine TBH. pick Griez if you want cheap and fantastic TOTS CB just use Berchiche + Anchor
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Likely Ramos for me as I think Griezzy will be cheaper in time to come
  • A5B
    Thanks for all the responses guys, they're much appreciated!
  • DannySTFC
    9651 posts League Winner
    Hard to make a choice for someone else, for me it’s easy, attackers are more fun and harder to pack in reds or guaranteed SBCs so it would be Griezmann every time.
  • A5B
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Hard to make a choice for someone else, for me it’s easy, attackers are more fun and harder to pack in reds or guaranteed SBCs so it would be Griezmann every time.

That's a good point. Ramos for sure looks like one of, if not the best CB in the game, but I know I'm still going to concede the same goals. Might go attacker just for the fun factor
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    I'd go for Ramos. Griezmann being a LM just makes him awkward. 3* weak foot, not ideal either.
  • Arsenalfan97
    9248 posts League Winner
    I’d go with Ramos can do better than 3* weak foot wingers. Not that grizemann is bad but he is just flawed
  • A5B
    I'd go for Ramos. Griezmann being a LM just makes him awkward. 3* weak foot, not ideal either.
    I’d go with Ramos can do better than 3* weak foot wingers. Not that grizemann is bad but he is just flawed

Yeah 3* is a bit of a let down. I'd probably move him to striker in game though, looks like he'd be best there.
  • Blairwallace99
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’d still pick Ramos. He’s good enough and won’t be another defender that you will wish you had instead of him, except for chem reasons. If you pick griezmann, you might end up seeing a lot of other nice LWs you will want to try over him...
  • A5B
    I’d still pick Ramos. He’s good enough and won’t be another defender that you will wish you had instead of him, except for chem reasons. If you pick griezmann, you might end up seeing a lot of other nice LWs you will want to try over him...

With my backline being primarily Bundesliga, it would be admittedly more difficult to fit him in. I could start in a 532 and switch him to CDM, he does look like he'd be fantastic there
  • Sampaa
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should I pick Moreno or Guilherme?
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Pick Ramos. Buy birthday Griezzy instead
  • A5B
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Pick Ramos. Buy birthday Griezzy instead

Honestly leaning towards Ramos due to having Kroos already as a link between La Liga and Bundesliga.