Who else is not going to start WL if they don't have their red picks?

TheTataGuy
3888 posts National Call-Up
I am sitting on 1m coins to make my team ready.. But I can't buy because I need to see who I pick first.. come on EA, please fix this tommorow!

Comments

• Batman442
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    Chances of this being fixed before or during WL is slim. If it's not done by tomorrow we will be waiting until Monday atleast I reckon
  • Nobber93
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Red picks are out in the next few hours.
  • Vanch
    1375 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2020
    Nobber93 wrote: »

Source?

EDIT: Nevermind, here it is...

• Nobber93
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vanch wrote: »

Source?

EA tweeted it from the EA direct account on twitter
  • Batman442

Source?

Awesome
  • Batman442

Source?

Hopefully a few hours isn't a woman's getting ready to go out.. or a man's I'll be home from the pub
  • TheTataGuy

Source?

Ohh nice
  • Jobiwan
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    I am sitting on 1m coins to make my team ready.. But I can't buy because I need to see who I pick first.. come on EA, please fix this tommorow!

Even if they didn't would that not be cutting off your nose to spite your face? You'll easily get elite with nifs which will probably make you over a mil anyway...
  • TheTataGuy
    Jobiwan wrote: »

Even if they didn't would that not be cutting off your nose to spite your face? You'll easily get elite with nifs which will probably make you over a mil anyway...

Probably, but it just doesn't feel right to start without the picks 😂
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up

Reaching elite makes you a mil?
  • Jobiwan
    3813 posts National Call-Up

Probably, but it just doesn't feel right to start without the picks 😂

Fair enough so. Wouldnt be me if i was able to hit elite with the insane rewards they give out...
  • ArsleWenger
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do they know that if I got gold 1 for example, did or did not get a la liga tots? Would take ages?
  • TheTataGuy
    tommyboyo wrote: »

It's possible but you have to be lucky, like me, got Suarez today from tots pack, haha.
  • tommyboyo
    4221 posts National Call-Up

It's possible but you have to be lucky, like me, got Suarez today from tots pack, haha.

Oh those TOTS packs must make a massive difference compared to the regular TOTW packs for the rest of the year.

A chance to make some real coins.
  • TheTataGuy

Oh those TOTS packs must make a massive difference compared to the regular TOTW packs for the rest of the year.

Yeah bro, tots is basically the only time its worth to grind for elite. You will always make a couple of 100k minimum and top 100 at least 2m or something
  • EquinoxShane
    959 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 2020

Yeah bro, tots is basically the only time its worth to grind for elite. You will always make a couple of 100k minimum and top 100 at least 2m or something

Aye, I've been stopping at gold all year and these past 2 WL I pushed and got elite. I feel like a kid on Christmas day opening the packs 😆. From the tots pack alone, got me 2 mil last week and this week was a shocker worth 180k. Almost the most fun I've had all FIFA
  • TheTataGuy

Aye, I've been stopping at gold all year and these past 2 WL I pushed and got elite. I feel like a kid on Christmas day opening the packs 😆. From the tots pack alone, got me 2 mil last week and this week was a shocker worth 180k. Almost the most fun I've had all FIFA

Nice bro, yeah, I am also really looking forward to Thursdays now after getting elite, wish something like this was year round, but oh well.
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    You’ll be buying when the players are most expensive this way though. You’ll make a huge loss when they drop in 2 days.

I built my team on wednesday regardless of who I picked and invested the rest in players to sell them during WL.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    AznSW wrote: »
    You’ll be buying when the players are most expensive this way though. You’ll make a huge loss when they drop in 2 days.

I built my team on wednesday regardless of who I picked and invested the rest in players to sell them during WL.

True, but I'll do the same. If I get any usable pick I'll be buying players to fit them

I don't care much at this point, I just assume every week I'll be losing coins on players. These are some of the most rewarding/fun WLs of the year. If I'm not using the coins go pump up the teams these weeks, what's are they for?
  • TheTataGuy
    AznSW wrote: »

I know, I've already bought most of them, just completed militao for "free" also, need only de jong 🙃
  • number7rocky
    6905 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020

Ditto ☺ waited all day for reds, gave up and opened my other packs 11pm UK and got Suarez, Ter Stegen, Cazorla in the elite pack. Solid 1.7mil

Made 2 mil from PL aswell got Richarlison
  • TheTataGuy

Ditto ☺ waited all day for reds, gave up and opened my other packs 11pm UK and got Suarez, Ter Stegen, Cazorla in the elite pack. Solid 1.7mil

Niceeee bro! I was pretty scared for I only had 1 tots pack, but when I saw Uruguayan I was happyyyy, Suarez , parejo (of course) and fake Messi I got.
  • number7rocky
    edited May 2020

Niceeee bro! I was pretty scared for I only had 1 tots pack, but when I saw Uruguayan I was happyyyy, Suarez , parejo (of course) and fake Messi I got.

I was honestly expecting a santi Cazorla at best and then the two worst ones 😂 Praying for no Spanish flag 🙏

Had no walkout in the 100k, opened la garunteed got Moreno but when I saw that Uruguay 🇺🇾 flag and I knew, no trolls with that one.

Would still like an insane red for once though, when I actually get them...
  • TheTataGuy

I was honestly expecting a santi Cazorla at best and then the two worst ones 😂 Praying for no Spanish flag 🙏

Had no walkout in the 100k, opened la garunteed got Moreno but when I saw that Uruguay 🇺🇾 flag and I knew, no trolls with that one.

What's your team now bro?
  • number7rocky

Sold Prime Eusebio to try some new players and ended up getting 99 KDB for a 1 mil undercut on the Web app on Monday, paid 2.9m 🤣

Packed Diego Carlos untradable from the level 20 pack, tried pim Dalglish but his passing was annoying me, so using PIM Butra temparary until Ligue 1. With all these coins I'll likely be able to buy tots Neymar, maybe WBY to. I play 4411/442

88294628151eb3329f2c2dfccb7e7896.png
  • TheTataGuy

Sold Prime Eusebio to try some new players and ended up getting 99 KDB for a 1 mil undercut on the Web app on Monday, paid 2.9m 🤣

Packed Diego Carlos untradable from the level 20 pack, tried pim Dalglish but his passing was annoying me, so using PIM Butra temparary until Ligue 1. With all these coins I'll likely be able to buy tots Neymar, maybe WBY to. I play 4411/442

Nice and original team man, is that yashin any good?? I am getting really sick of that alisson, every shot is a goal..
  • number7rocky
    edited May 2020

Nice and original team man, is that yashin any good?? I am getting really sick of that alisson, every shot is a goal..

I got Yashin untradable from the prime pack, he's solid. Keepers are all hit and miss tbf, but my best finish this year, 26-4 was with Yashin. Put him in here because of chem because Alisson would only get 8 and I've got Toty Alisson untradable and sometimes he is shocking for a 97 rated on 10 chem.

Don't matter who I use people I play are constantly scoring from 1 shot aswell 🤣 I constantly face op keepers but I never get a game where my gk is keeping me in the game.

• TheTataGuy

I got Yashin untradable from the prime pack, he's solid. Keepers are all hit and miss tbf, but my best finish this year, 26-4 was with Yashin. Put him in here because of chem because Alisson would only get 8 and I've got Toty Alisson untradable and sometimes he is shocking for a 97 rated on 10 chem.

Don't matter who I use people I play are constantly scoring from 1 shot aswell 🤣 I constantly face op keepers but I never get a game where my gk is keeping me in the game.

Yeah same, only keeper that actually was good for me was CL oblak, so if I get him in red I will play him on 8 chem.

But you're right, I've faced alissons, neuers and de geas all act like super against me, but when I use them so bad it's a joke.
  • number7rocky

Yeah same, only keeper that actually was good for me was CL oblak, so if I get him in red I will play him on 8 chem.

But you're right, I've faced alissons, neuers and de geas all act like super against me, but when I use them so bad it's a joke.

No harm giving Yashin another run out anyway, conceded this last WL with Alisson 🤣 🤦‍♂️

• number7rocky

I got Oblak, Moreno and Fekir red. Going to try Oblak this WL. Shame about the WF on Fekir unusable for me.