Unassigned help

Dazs23
635 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi guys, following the red pick disappointment, I went on and bought 300ish bundesliga rares and have them sat in my unassigned list.

As I’ve not done this before with filling unassigned, what will the situation be if we receive new picks, will I be able to open them or will I have to clear the unassigned first?

Comments

• futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not sure, you might be screwed with the picks hidden on the back of all the unassigned
  • Dazs23
    futscp wrote: »
    Not sure, you might be screwed with the picks hidden on the back of all the unassigned

That’s my worry too. Worst case scenario is I chuck the investment back into the mixer
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    They will be in your unassigned
  • spy
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know this must be a stupid question but how do you have so many unassigned players. For me it says I can’t buy anyone because I have more than 5 players unassigned??
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    If on console you can keep buying now and when it comes to sorting the players you just need to exit and sort later.

In apps after 5 you need to select swap duplicate item, they will be sent to your unassigned. But can only bid on new items.
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    spy wrote: »
    I know this must be a stupid question but how do you have so many unassigned players. For me it says I can’t buy anyone because I have more than 5 players unassigned??

I háve to bid nôt buy now
  • rezyy
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    I think people who do this bid on the players and leave them in there transfer trade pile, they don’t move them on, if u buy now u need to move them on and any duplicates you put in your unassigned to sort later but by bidding they can stay in trade pile
  • spy
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ah they are buying them on bid. My unassigned are just duplicate untradeables waiting for an SBC but useful to know.
  • Dazs23
    It was BIN cards on console left in the unassigned. I had to get rid of them all for the second lot of picks to be accessed and also the player pick from the sbc. Bought early enough to make 500-1k profit on each so no major drama