Is reguilon worth the grind

MrMTFC
841 posts Semi-Pro
To use rather than fodder. Have Robertson totssf and he's tradeable, wondered if reguilon is better. Either would fit in my team fine

Comments

• RileyD
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best left back in the game. Sell Robbo
  • maca
    65 posts Park Captain
    I did him last night it didnt take long now i have nearly done the two other obj cards
  • Nobber93
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah he’s class. I got rid of Futmus mendy for him and don’t regret it one bit.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s a ok card and well worth playing a few games to get him,I still prefer mendy but I use him for objectives just for that sake of it.
  • Ruprecht
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I tried it in div 3 for 2 hrs yesterday. Lost every game and was relegated to div 4, torture. Went back to my other team to get a few wins and gave up on him. Realised I'm not good enough to do specific objective like that
  • suxxio
    707 posts Semi-Pro
    Would have done him but got Berchiche in my guaranteed pack..what a surprise
  • Supermario911
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    Definitely, did him in like 2 hours. Worth every minute
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    He is good, still prefer futmus Mendy.
  • MPL4
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    I tried it in div 3 for 2 hrs yesterday. Lost every game and was relegated to div 4, torture. Went back to my other team to get a few wins and gave up on him. Realised I'm not good enough to do specific objective like that

Same. And the fact I have a Prem team convinced me to just give up
  • Ruprecht
    MPL4 wrote: »

Same. And the fact I have a Prem team convinced me to just give up

Ha same here, prem with boateng and Da Costa, pointless trying as wouldn't have been able to play him but thought I'd give it a go to see if it was doable in that div with a more than less budget squad. Most games were close but I think I'd have struggled to do it with a full la liga tots team in that div
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Yes he's worth it. At least when you can link him to some decent La Liga players
  • abhreebhu_45
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite

Only 1 set of objective needs u to win
  • Ruprecht

Only 1 set of objective needs u to win

I know, didnt win a game, lost them all. Got 2 of 1 of them done and 1 of another. No shame in saying it was too hard for me.
  • Miigue
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yup he’s worth it, not saying he’s the best, but it will save you at least 250k in that position
  • OZero
    6873 posts Big Money Move
    well worth it. Best LB in game
  • Amargaladaster26
    9712 posts League Winner
    He was a great high rated fodder.
  • razor_ro
    685 posts Semi-Pro
    i have 1 more obj to get him but wanted to know if he is much better than RTTF Jordi Alba?

i have jordi and he's a beast... but would need to sell him today or tomorrow to not lose much on him
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best lb in the game
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    razor_ro wrote: »
    i have 1 more obj to get him but wanted to know if he is much better than RTTF Jordi Alba?

i have jordi and he's a beast... but would need to sell him today or tomorrow to not lose much on him

I'd sell Alaba yes, spend the coins on a different position
  • Unparalleled
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sold Robbo and I'm using him instead
  • Sean123_
    710 posts Semi-Pro
    He’s the best LB Iv used all year
  • Sky Blue Army #CCFC
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Definitely worth the grind. He's great in game
  • Sodan70
    1110 posts Professional
    Prefer Futmas Mendy. Maybe because of the WF.
  • TW1103
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 14
    Probably not if you're in D5. I can't seem to get a fair game, getting battered all the time. Can't wait to be relegated.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Sodan70 wrote: »
    Prefer Futmas Mendy. Maybe because of the WF.

Mendy slightly taller, more weight.
  • chicken_nuggetsFTW
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Miigue wrote: »
    Yup he’s worth it, not saying he’s the best, but it will save you at least 250k in that position

I mean Berchiche is around 50k atm.
  • Kingyyy01
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Very good! I like him more than my red robertson! Took me around 20 games in div 3, but was worth the grind
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Yep hard to grind but totally worth it.
  • Paulopudasso
    1520 posts Play-Off Hero
    Really worth it, good free card