Saul or Kroos

Kingy
2530 posts Fans' Favourite
Is there a lot between the two? Need one of these for my team

Saul worth losing funds for over Kroos?

Comments

• MrMTFC
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got kroos, he's great in cm with passing, decent tackling but not the best, long shots are decent, set pieces not too bad but a great playmaker. Do feel his 70 odd agility is a little let down but his strength does seem to make up for it a bit. Not used Saul so don't know on him sorry
  • NucksNation
    4108 posts National Call-Up
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    I got kroos, he's great in cm with passing, decent tackling but not the best, long shots are decent, set pieces not too bad but a great playmaker. Do feel his 70 odd agility is a little let down but his strength does seem to make up for it a bit. Not used Saul so don't know on him sorry

What chem did you put on him?.. I used hunter and boosting his pace was really the missing key
  • MrMTFC
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2020
    MrMTFC wrote: »

What chem did you put on him?.. I used hunter and boosting his pace was really the missing key

I haven't yet, still undecided on what to give him. I use him more as a deeper lying playmaker so thought about shadow to be good all round. I have cazorla, griezman and salah as more attacking players so kroos is more a supplier for them. His shooting generally seem good though for when he does wander forward
  • JimNoShoes
    929 posts Semi-Pro
    I’m thinking shadow. Needs the pace boost and his attacking stats are already good enough for a box to box
  • Kingy
    2530 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think I'm going to get Kroos. He looks pretty good and then there is the resell value. Shadow a good shout, Anchor would probably be alright too
  • Denz
    3164 posts National Call-Up
    Not used kroos yet, but unlocked saul and he has been pretty decent. Seems quite responsive around the pitch and scored a couple of screamers for me. Like the high high workrates also.