Transfer list to Unassigned

NucksNation
2150 posts Fans' Favourite
Hey guys,
I had some players on my unassigned pile so decided to move them to transfer list to open my unrewarding packs, I tried moving them back to unassigned but they go back to the transfer list even when I confirm to sort later.. any fix?

PS4 by the way and thanks!

Comments

• NucksNation
    Anyone???
  • Chavez76
    6069 posts Big Money Move
    you cant move them back to unassigned.. as you assigned them to your transfer list?
  • NucksNation
    Tried.. even opened bronze pack and tried swapping them and it keeps giving an error message..
  • SimenHP
    2456 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried.. even opened bronze pack and tried swapping them and it keeps giving an error message..

Well unassigned means it hasn't gotten a specific purpose yet, but when they are on the tradepile the purpose is to sell so it wouldn't make any sence if you could go from tradepile to unassigned
  • NucksNation
    SimenHP wrote: »

Well unassigned means it hasn't gotten a specific purpose yet, but when they are on the tradepile the purpose is to sell so it wouldn't make any sence if you could go from tradepile to unassigned

I kinda thought of that too but figured maybe someone else had been in my situation and perhaps there’s a solution
  • Chavez76
    6069 posts Big Money Move
    there is not mate. Would be way too easy to do that. Dont really understand why you would want players in unassigned by the way if you can put them on your transferlist and do exactly the same with them ..
  • NucksNation
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    there is not mate. Would be way too easy to do that. Dont really understand why you would want players in unassigned by the way if you can put them on your transferlist and do exactly the same with them ..

They’re Serie A and ligue 1 rares lol.. got them 650-1k.. I started listing them so might as well make few coins but I learned for next time
  • Kevin
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    Once you take them from unassigned, you can’t put them back again.