Return after 6 months and have 400k. Who to buy?

Azablucky
4307 posts National Call-Up
Hi guys, started playing again after 6 months; haven't played this FIFA alot but I have come back and I have 400k + TOTSSF Mariano. What players should I get as the majority of teams are what we would all call god teams 6 months ago but it seems like the norm now being so late in the game.

I was thinking Mbappe but then I have 150k for other players who I don't know to buy. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    20890 posts Club Captain
    Welcome back.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6438 posts Big Money Move
    I'd go for the objective players in your position, you could build a decent team just by playing
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Welcome back. Ps4 section is dead mate. 😂
  • ha032742
    38056 posts Moderator
    For that budget go for EFL TOTS...they are great value and some have great stats like Ajayi etc.
  • Azablucky
    4307 posts National Call-Up

Lol it looks like it now but its also good to see the people still here from when I frequented the forum at least.
    ha032742 wrote: »
    For that budget go for EFL TOTS...they are great value and some have great stats like Ajayi etc.

Looks like a good shout that does. Cheap players considering there stats. Mitovic and the Brazilian West Brom player look like good picks.
    I'd go for the objective players in your position, you could build a decent team just by playing

Just got Mariano, Spanish LB looks good but doubt I will have the time to grind the Rivals games out which is a shame.
  • ha032742
    38056 posts Moderator
    Azablucky wrote: »

Lol it looks like it now but its also good to see the people still here from when I frequented the forum at least.
    ha032742 wrote: »

Looks like a good shout that does. Cheap players considering there stats. Mitovic and the Brazilian West Brom player look like good picks.

Just got Mariano, Spanish LB looks good but doubt I will have the time to grind the Rivals games out which is a shame.

TOTS Benrahma is good too
  • Dro_bro
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you have some decently High rated players you don’t use check out he “never expire” SBC. Sandro, hazard, white etc.