Problems with FIFA (ping and freezing)

It started around Sunday.

The game is not as smooth as before. Pictures do not appear quickly and as before. The menu has light frosts.

PING readings have also changed. Earlier, I saw PING, which all the time ranged from 38 to 48, approximately. Now PING all the time has one meaning - 36. It rarely changes to 38. This never happened before Sunday.
I can not play matches. The gameplay has a lot of frost and brakes. It is very difficult to play.

I have already tried updating the video driver. I tried to re-install FIFA 20 and Origin. My PC is still there.

Something happened on Sunday afternoon ...

unknown.png
unknown111111111111111111.png

Comments

• kapulsky
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    It started around Sunday.

The game is not as smooth as before. Pictures do not appear quickly and as before. The menu has light frosts.

PING readings have also changed. Earlier, I saw PING, which all the time ranged from 38 to 48, approximately. Now PING all the time has one meaning - 36. It rarely changes to 38. This never happened before Sunday.
    I can not play matches. The gameplay has a lot of frost and brakes. It is very difficult to play.

I have already tried updating the video driver. I tried to re-install FIFA 20 and Origin. My PC is still there.

Something happened on Sunday afternoon ...

unknown.png
    unknown111111111111111111.png

Bro! Countryman! Something happens constantly at these suction units! They ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at it. You already paid the money!)
  • Also had similar problems in menus. The background goes black, and pictures of players take a few seconds to appear