Craziest Glitch I’ve seen

Rossco160715
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
Bloody cost me a goal and I just have been playing the most genuine opponent in Fifa community history. I hope they lost on here to accept my appreciation.

I was on attack about 30 yards from my opponents goal and my player took a heavy touch as I tried to pass. My player followed through causing a minor foul. Free kick to my opponent, no complaints.

Inexplicably, my entire backline lined up behind the free kick taker in a defensive wall to block the opponents free kick, 30 yards from goal.

Obviously my opponent went forward and scored. He then moved his goalkeeper allowing me to score. I messaged saying thanks and he replied saying it was the craziest thing he’s seen.

Anyone else had this yet?

Comments

• Kove
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    ...He then moved his goalkeeper allowing me to score. I messaged saying thanks...

I find this the most shocking thing of all.
  • Rossco160715
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kove wrote: »
    ...He then moved his goalkeeper allowing me to score. I messaged saying thanks...

I find this the most shocking thing of all.

I was utterly gobsmacked when they done this.
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    think I saw not too long ago in another thread on this forum as well, even with a youtube video ..
    lemme check if I can find it
  • PaulDr
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    I had one where a foul in the centre circle resulted in a penalty.
  • BuZuS
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    wtf, can you upload a vid? Would love to see this.
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had a glitch one time in which after scoring a goal I controlled the opponents players while my players remained static.
  • PirateW
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In weekend league my opponent won a corner (top left of pitch). They took it about 10 yards in from the corner flag (towards the half way line), 3 of my defenders were stood at the corner flag where it should've been taken from, and my goalkeeper was stood on the edge of the penalty area on the goal line.
    It was almost as though everything had shifted about 15 yards up the screen apart from the corner taker who shifted 10 yards across.

I couldn't record it unfortunately (and it didn't result in a goal, fortunately) but it was very strange.
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    PirateW wrote: »
    In weekend league my opponent won a corner (top left of pitch). They took it about 10 yards in from the corner flag (towards the half way line), 3 of my defenders were stood at the corner flag where it should've been taken from, and my goalkeeper was stood on the edge of the penalty area on the goal line.
    It was almost as though everything had shifted about 15 yards up the screen apart from the corner taker who shifted 10 yards across.

I couldn't record it unfortunately (and it didn't result in a goal, fortunately) but it was very strange.

How many pints did you have before this happening ? :smiley:
  • PirateW
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    futscp wrote: »

I've had quite a few strange things happen without alcohol being involved on fifa.

A freekick being given off the pitch, which as soon as it was taken resulted in a throw in to the other team.
    Being sliced down by a defender, resulting in my attacker somersaulting into a defender, giving them a free kick and me getting sent off.
    Opponent chip shot from kickoff, my goalkeeper ran out to the ball but parried it backwards when it bounced, then just lay on the floor whilst it trickled into the net. The opponents were celebrating as soon as the kicked it though, about 5 seconds before my goalkeeper touched it, maybe 10 seconds before it actually crossed the line.
    In my favour, my goalkeeper has saved a shot before but fallen over backwards into the net with the ball and just played on despite it being an obvious goal.
    Goalkeeper running towards edge of penalty area, diving and catching the ball outside the penalty area (by a good few yards), then casually getting up and walking back into his penalty area to redistribute it.

Then there's clear reoccurring glitches like offside freekicks being taken in the wrong half, offside lines put in the incorrect place when half a defender is clearly playing the striker onside, tackles not registering before the ball goes out of play and the wrong team getting the throw in or goal kick. Can almost guarantee that if I play 3 matches then each if those will happen at least once.

All true.
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    futscp wrote: »

I've had quite a few strange things happen without alcohol being involved on fifa.

A freekick being given off the pitch, which as soon as it was taken resulted in a throw in to the other team.
    Being sliced down by a defender, resulting in my attacker somersaulting into a defender, giving them a free kick and me getting sent off.
    Opponent chip shot from kickoff, my goalkeeper ran out to the ball but parried it backwards when it bounced, then just lay on the floor whilst it trickled into the net. The opponents were celebrating as soon as the kicked it though, about 5 seconds before my goalkeeper touched it, maybe 10 seconds before it actually crossed the line.
    In my favour, my goalkeeper has saved a shot before but fallen over backwards into the net with the ball and just played on despite it being an obvious goal.
    Goalkeeper running towards edge of penalty area, diving and catching the ball outside the penalty area (by a good few yards), then casually getting up and walking back into his penalty area to redistribute it.

Then there's clear reoccurring glitches like offside freekicks being taken in the wrong half, offside lines put in the incorrect place when half a defender is clearly playing the striker onside, tackles not registering before the ball goes out of play and the wrong team getting the throw in or goal kick. Can almost guarantee that if I play 3 matches then each if those will happen at least once.

All true.

this would make a great watch on youtube :)