Just went D5->D4, better rewards on Thurs?

Clancy
8484 posts League Winner
Not sure how it works this year. Do you get the rewards from the division you started in that week, or the one you ended with?

Comments

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    You may get one additional Onana. Maybe. And if maybe, then don't assume yes.
  • LiamSully
    7981 posts League Winner
    Where you start mate
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Where you start mate

Ah ok thanks. I guess I should try to maintain D4 anyway so I start there next week
  • Edge01
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you get better rewards depending what division your in then, as I thought it just increased your points from each match? I have never cared about DR as usually only use it for objectives or to top up to number 1 after WL.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Edge01 wrote: »
    Do you get better rewards depending what division your in then, as I thought it just increased your points from each match? I have never cared about DR as usually only use it for objectives or to top up to number 1 after WL.

From what I understand the rewards are only marginally better at higher divisions. That's why many people don't mind relegating themselves down to lower divs
  • TheTataGuy
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2020
    Clancy wrote: »

From what I understand the rewards are only marginally better at higher divisions. That's why many people don't mind relegating themselves down to lower divs

Packs are indeed awful in every divison and for the 20k extra you'll get in div 1 compared to div 4, it's not worth all the sweating for such small difference
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Definitely something for EA to fix in Fifa 21: make DR rewards worthy to fight for. If there would be massive differences in pack rewards between the different divisions people wouldn't want to relegate as much.
  • InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    Clancy wrote: »

Stay in 4.

Relegate after rewards...

Do objectives for TOTS player(s)....

Climb back to 4 before Thursday.