Stop neglecting pc

EvenAFire
71 posts Park Captain
Its about a year ago where I wrote about EA neglecting pc.
In response one of the forum administrators said they care and we should not talk about it because they dont want more people to try and cheat.

So about one year later there is still a massive cheating issue.
And yes we are being neglected.

Why?
If we werent neglected why is the top 100 of squad battles filled with cheaters?
A simple check on their team you can see that they play a bronze squad with almost low chem and their goals in each match is mostly own goals from the other team.
If you cared about PC then this would be the easiest job to get rid of those cheaters.
It would take 5 seconds to ban them.

Not only that u have the draft cheaters which should be even easier to take down as u can see how fast they get draft wins.
If a person gets a draft win every 5 minute then its cleary something wrong.

And not least.
You can find cheaters and watch their replays in fut champs.
Us who play the game can easily go through replays and find cheaters.
I reported one of them 2 days ago and he is still on the top 100 list.

So maybe he will get banned eventually but if he isnt banned by rewards then he got away with it. (Why he got away with it? He sucessfully got rewards he should never have got)

If it was cheats that wasnt as clear as the sky in the middle of a sunny day we could understand that it would be hard to catch all of them.

But this cheating issue is so clear that everyone knows about it and still NOTHING has been done to improve youre methods.

Except alt tab which only made it worse for everyone who doesnt cheat.

Now its easy to say switch to console but this is again a problem.
U should not need to switch to console.
U should not allow cheaters to say what console you should play on.

Now will this help the issue (absoulutly not)

I know the player base is smaller on pc but thats all because of this very cheating issue,

This issue has to stop one day. So can anyone at EA tell us why this issue has gone on for so many years?

Comments

  • greggles
    2256 posts Fans' Favourite
    Spot on buddy, but like this thread, mine and 1000's of the other threads about the topic, in the bin it goes.
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's very simple mate, I explain it to you :

    - EA is a company. Their main goal is to make money.
    - The area director of Fifa says : Ok guys, last quarter we made $ XXX, For the next quarter, the goal is to make $ YYY, so everybody gets a fat bonus.
    - They make a lot of pack promos and etc, so people buy a lot of Fifa Points
    - They reach their goal, which means that the business model is working. So for the next quarter, the goal is to make $ ZZZ.

    And so it goes, they make money based on the addiction of people and the false illusion that a better player will make your team play better.

    So in their business mind, why would they use resources that are busy generating money to fix the broken game, if people keep buying and keep spending money on Fifa Points?

    I'm absolutely sure they have some decent developers that really would like to make the game better, listen to the community etc, but that doesn't bring money, so the area manager don't focus on that.

    EA is not like Blizzard or Riot or any other decent game producer. They are the most shady company that you can imagine, no wonder they are so hated. They even have the record on Reddit's most downvoted comment after an EA employee tried to tricky one of the players. Just google it and you will find out.

    The hacking problem on PC exist since years.

    Like I said a few posts ago, I believe the ONLY way to make EA fix the cheating issue is to bring this to mainstream.

    Make the console players in the general forum aware of the situation on PC, make youtubers aware and ask them to speak on their channel about it, make some pro/very good players talk about it and etc, because then it starts to damage their image in a very strong way and that damage will probably decrease their profit.
    But that is very hard to happen, because for example, any of those pro-players that decides to expose the company, will probably get cut out.

    The broken Career Mode has something similar. Google for "#FixCareerMode Megathread reddit" and you will see the whole history, with EA deleting posts and threads to "hide" the problem, denying that the problem exist, until a famous NBA player twitted about it. Only then EA admitted that the mode has a problem.

    The truth is, EA is a shady, money greedy company and their business model works on top of people that are addicted and cannot control their impulses.

    I lost the desire to play a long time ago, but still have a great time in the forum pointing to everybody unaware that the game is broken, the PC version is full of cheaters and EA just don't care, so people don't spent their precious hard work money in that scam called EA Fifa.

  • Quase
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 28
    All soo sad and true!
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    A simple check on their team you can see that they play a bronze squad with almost low chem and their goals in each match is mostly own goals from the other team.
    If you cared about PC then this would be the easiest job to get rid of those cheaters.
    It would take 5 seconds to ban them.
    Out of interest because it bugs me ever since, but how can you check other peoples teams? I don't mean how EA could check them for administration purposes, I mean how can the average Joe, like you and me see another team? I means it sounds reasonable to assume that the cheaters control the other team and score own goals, but how can others see this?
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    Quase wrote: »
    All soo sad and true!
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    A simple check on their team you can see that they play a bronze squad with almost low chem and their goals in each match is mostly own goals from the other team.
    If you cared about PC then this would be the easiest job to get rid of those cheaters.
    It would take 5 seconds to ban them.
    Out of interest because it bugs me ever since, but how can you check other peoples teams? I don't mean how EA could check them for administration purposes, I mean how can the average Joe, like you and me see another team? I means it sounds reasonable to assume that the cheaters control the other team and score own goals, but how can others see this?

    True we cant check the teams themselves.
    However. There are videos on youtube where it is proven that its how its done.
    And if you play Squad battles you will face alot of terrible bronze teams with low chem.
    Not all people are using this cheat but with a check online you can find out that it is a cheat people uses.
    Having the abillity to check players in the top 100 scores and teams would be a feature to implement so we can get rid of that cheat.
  • hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    Quase wrote: »
    All soo sad and true!
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    A simple check on their team you can see that they play a bronze squad with almost low chem and their goals in each match is mostly own goals from the other team.
    If you cared about PC then this would be the easiest job to get rid of those cheaters.
    It would take 5 seconds to ban them.
    Out of interest because it bugs me ever since, but how can you check other peoples teams? I don't mean how EA could check them for administration purposes, I mean how can the average Joe, like you and me see another team? I means it sounds reasonable to assume that the cheaters control the other team and score own goals, but how can others see this?

    True we cant check the teams themselves.
    However. There are videos on youtube where it is proven that its how its done.
    And if you play Squad battles you will face alot of terrible bronze teams with low chem.
    Not all people are using this cheat but with a check online you can find out that it is a cheat people uses.
    Having the abillity to check players in the top 100 scores and teams would be a feature to implement so we can get rid of that cheat.

    That will not get rid of that cheat.

    It will just confirm you that there are a lot of people cheating, which everybody already knows.
  • EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    Quase wrote: »
    All soo sad and true!
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    A simple check on their team you can see that they play a bronze squad with almost low chem and their goals in each match is mostly own goals from the other team.
    If you cared about PC then this would be the easiest job to get rid of those cheaters.
    It would take 5 seconds to ban them.
    Out of interest because it bugs me ever since, but how can you check other peoples teams? I don't mean how EA could check them for administration purposes, I mean how can the average Joe, like you and me see another team? I means it sounds reasonable to assume that the cheaters control the other team and score own goals, but how can others see this?

    True we cant check the teams themselves.
    However. There are videos on youtube where it is proven that its how its done.
    And if you play Squad battles you will face alot of terrible bronze teams with low chem.
    Not all people are using this cheat but with a check online you can find out that it is a cheat people uses.
    Having the abillity to check players in the top 100 scores and teams would be a feature to implement so we can get rid of that cheat.

    That will not get rid of that cheat.

    It will just confirm you that there are a lot of people cheating, which everybody already knows.

    true thats my bad.
Sign In or Register to comment.