Best SBC choice for an 85-rated untradeable douplicate right now

Maaax354
164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
In my first LaLiga 2x82 pack I packed duplicate Aspas yesterday. I hate untradeable duplicates blocking me from opening packs, especially now as the better bronze and silver upgrades will probably be released tonight. Discarding on the other hand seems kind of a waste for an 85. So which SBC do you guys recommend. Don't want to give too many other medium-high rated cards away. I'm planning to do Goretzka soon but don't want to before Bundesliga tots.

Guaranteed SüperLeague will require 84 or 85 team I guess (way better players than Saudi League), which is already quite high. And it will come on Thursday, right?

Guaranteed TOTW is only 83 (thats perfect), but the return on those is abysmal.

Anything I'm missing?

Comments

• Lackosweat
    11194 posts Has That Special Something
    Quick sell and recover the card later.
  • Maaax354
    Lackosweat wrote: »

This just blew my mind. I knew the function excisted but never thought to use it that way. Thanks mate!!
  • EekAlaska
    2964 posts National Call-Up
    Maaax354 wrote: »

This just blew my mind. I knew the function excisted but never thought to use it that way. Thanks mate!!

Wait what now???
  • GL
    16600 posts World Class

You have 1 week to recover it btw, any longer than that and you lose the card and make sure you have recoveries remaining
  • Maaax354
    GL wrote: »

You have 1 week to recover it btw, any longer than that and you lose the card and make sure you have recoveries remaining

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked it out on the web app. Never used it before so I'm good. This is a game changer for pack openings!
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up

Nice. I actually didn't think of that. Probably in part from previously knowing not to rely on EA for any kind of assistance whatsoever. Is there a limit to how many times you can use the function? Monthly limit or so?
  • Maaax354

Nice. I actually didn't think of that. Probably in part from previously knowing not to rely on EA for any kind of assistance whatsoever. Is there a limit to how many times you can use the function? Monthly limit or so?

You have 5 restors. They reset to 5 31 days after the first one you used.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah be careful doi g that though. I did it with Garrincha, the recovery didnt work, EA investigated and I didnt get him back.

Obviously no one will be as stupid as me and do it with such a high value player but just in case.