Ea is a joke

Yossi88
52 posts Park Captain
Ea can you implement something to save us from playing a full game where we clearly are up against it. Just played some tool who was awful high press all game I had all the possession yet even when pressing for my players to make a run they didnt it was like they was been stopped. My player had 20 yards of open space to hit 97 pass ability through ball yet he cant do it just scuffs it yet his cb pings a through ball 70 yards though to his striker who happens to have all the time in the world. Oh and each shot goes in.

Just save us 10 to 15 minutes of gameplay and bring up a message saying you cant win this one so we can move on please

Comments

• Dazs23
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pause the match, forfeit match..

.. thats your escape rope
  • Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    I have been its not even likes it's a fair game. I cant make a pass yet every team I'm playing ping 70 yard balls with defenders and keepers to feer and open space. Full backs on stay back yet they end up further forward then my strikers.

8 games tonight not 1 win 2 goals scored. Yet 20 wins in the weekend league. Games trash
  • chris7
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i had a week last week where it felt great again nice and smooth . played my weekend league games friday and got 17 wins and stopped and most games felt ok except the odd EA usual rubbish !!!
    but since then it has been proper trash
    players can't pass
    i get bullied of every single ball without fail. even fati bullies my seedorf haha
    when i time a tackle perfectly it rebounds back to my opponent and also leave my man on the floor rolling about !!
    but the worst for me has been the shooting i am getting 17-20 shots a game with 13 on target and i swear 5 are hitting the post . then the ones that go wide leave you thinking how on earth has that happened !!!
    defenders deliberately running out of position every game to the point it leaves the most beautiful gap for me opponents to jog into and that one shot on target they have screams top bin every time.

i have dropped back down from the brink of division 1 to middle of the range division 3 !! trying like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to even scrape draws !!

i have uninstalled fifa and re installing it see if it helps haha doubt it mind !!!

• Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    chris7 wrote: »
    i had a week last week where it felt great again nice and smooth . played my weekend league games friday and got 17 wins and stopped and most games felt ok except the odd EA usual rubbish !!!
    but since then it has been proper trash
    players can't pass
    i get bullied of every single ball without fail. even fati bullies my seedorf haha
    when i time a tackle perfectly it rebounds back to my opponent and also leave my man on the floor rolling about !!
    but the worst for me has been the shooting i am getting 17-20 shots a game with 13 on target and i swear 5 are hitting the post . then the ones that go wide leave you thinking how on earth has that happened !!!
    defenders deliberately running out of position every game to the point it leaves the most beautiful gap for me opponents to jog into and that one shot on target they have screams top bin every time.

i have dropped back down from the brink of division 1 to middle of the range division 3 !! trying like ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to even scrape draws !!

i have uninstalled fifa and re installing it see if it helps haha doubt it mind !!!

I'm tempted to uninstall it as well have to let me know if thay helps. Yeah its even continued to rivals I just cant get any consistency in the game. I'm either having 20 plus shots no goals or the next I'm struggling to create one chance and that's now division 5 from 3. I dont mind if its because I'm playing a good player but I'm not playing anyone decent and that's the more frustrating thing.
  • chris7
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i am having serious issues with shooting at the minute . my players the likes of 97 messi and better are shooting with zero power as if it's miss timed but they are not. all my finesse shots are going wide or over . my near post shots go clean into the side netting every time . i have checked my controller settings to see if anything changed my mistake there but it hasn't !! i just played two draft games and i honestly couldn't hit a barn door at the minute . this isn't down to me i know this for a fact !!
    re installing the game did nothing for me haha
  • NV7
    2 posts Ball Boy
    This has recently started happening to me I can control the game but within 3 passes the balls in my net, and my keeper saves nothing not even messed up shots, my players struggle to pass, tackle and shoot, games soul destroying
  • Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    NV7 wrote: »
    This has recently started happening to me I can control the game but within 3 passes the balls in my net, and my keeper saves nothing not even messed up shots, my players struggle to pass, tackle and shoot, games soul destroying

It's happening more and more to more and more players. Ea try and blame our connections. Yet I have had a player opponely tell me he uses his phones 4g to play fut champs as it enables him to corrupt the connection yet ea do nothing to prevent this.

All we ask is a smooth running game. More servers are needed
  • gregsii
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    Yossi88 wrote: »

It's happening more and more to more and more players. Ea try and blame our connections. Yet I have had a player opponely tell me he uses his phones 4g to play fut champs as it enables him to corrupt the connection yet ea do nothing to prevent this.

what do you mean, corrupt the connection?
  • Mikep2212
    725 posts Semi-Pro
    Iv just used all my coins on toty messi im gutted may aswell of bought a bronze striker my gameplay is that bad i cant switch players correctly input delay im ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gutted tbh worked towards this for about 8 weeks so annoyed
  • Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    gregsii wrote: »

Corrupt connection ea will say it doesn't work but a guy played me during weekend league and I have had this in rivals connection looked fine roughly around 16mbps game started instant pause by my opponent gameplay starts it's like mystery ball in which my opponent is rapid and my players turn like trucks awful touches passes delayed. Messaged him about the gameplay and he said when the game starts he instantly overload his wifi to make it slower meaning my fast connection has to drop to try and compete with his making his gameplay decent and mine poor. Also issues with people running the game through there phones.

Dont quote me on it but some of the top 100 players are using cheats to keep them up there. Really awful game this year
  • number5
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited May 22
    From a networking perspective it doesn't work that way. EA do not control the inbound network connections to their servers. Now if there were something on the software/server that attempted to make the match more even because his connection sucked that would be interesting to see. I've seen rumors about that.
    I'm on 500mbps dedicated fiber And I get these issues all the time though so who knows...
  • Wayno69
    1263 posts Professional
    number5 wrote: »
    From a networking perspective it doesn't work that way. EA do not control the inbound network connections to their servers. Now if there were something on the software/server that attempted to make the match more even because his connection sucked that would be interesting to see. I've seen rumors about that.
    I'm on 500mbps dedicated fiber And I get these issues all the time though so who knows...

read the thread about lag compensation bro
  • gregsii
    953 posts Semi-Pro

Corrupt connection ea will say it doesn't work but a guy played me during weekend league and I have had this in rivals connection looked fine roughly around 16mbps game started instant pause by my opponent gameplay starts it's like mystery ball in which my opponent is rapid and my players turn like trucks awful touches passes delayed. Messaged him about the gameplay and he said when the game starts he instantly overload his wifi to make it slower meaning my fast connection has to drop to try and compete with his making his gameplay decent and mine poor. Also issues with people running the game through there phones.

Dont quote me on it but some of the top 100 players are using cheats to keep them up there. Really awful game this year

i fail to see how someone overloading their own internet will provide them a smoother fifa experience?
    surely if you for example, start downloading a 4K movie when you start a fifa match, your game is going to be terrible either way?
    same goes for playing on mobile hotspot..... you may have good d/l and u/l speeds but generally your ping on a hotspot is quite high, so how does that help someone? it'll make both of your connections terrible not just the person on the other end.
  • Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain

i fail to see how someone overloading their own internet will provide them a smoother fifa experience?
    surely if you for example, start downloading a 4K movie when you start a fifa match, your game is going to be terrible either way?
    same goes for playing on mobile hotspot..... you may have good d/l and u/l speeds but generally your ping on a hotspot is quite high, so how does that help someone? it'll make both of your connections terrible not just the person on the other end.

I get what you're saying but if someone like myself has a decent stable connection and someone is overloading there end ea servers try and balance it out which means mine becomes slower and more unresponsive.

Other then that then ea servers are awful and there is a scripting element to the game helping those that pay to play or those that have a bad record.

I have defenders running into random areas when defending which shouldn't happen players receiving the ball not controlling it. I have players with 5 star skill unable to turn
  • Jovand1988
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    As someone who pays heavily to play getting elite 2 as my best (26wins) and average gold 1 elite 3 it makes NO difference in what players you have.
    Aslong as you have atleast a gold meta and pacy defenders you will be the same.
    And I expereince all of the above PIM Eusebio missing target from inside the box CR7 TOTY missing a header open goal.
    My tots MATS flailing at a far post 90 degree angle shot then the next game no matter where I shoot from I score
    I just want conistency even if it means I drop to silver 3 and need to l2p atleast I can work on it and not be shocked by surprise mechanics
  • Kobayashi
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Figured this out, on a mobile connection when my BT down last Monday, it ups your own ping from 20ms wired to 60-80ms 4G, 75% of your games will be at home, the lag compensation goes in your favour if u are playing AGAINST a better wired connection, however u may equally connect to another 4G, them the game will be equal or worse lag for both of you. Basically 4G connections should only play against 4G, wired Vs wired, wireless Vs wireless, a 15 min game uses less than 10mb which any 4g phone is easily capable of. EA is allowing such bad connections so everyone on the planet can find a game no matter what.
  • Kobayashi
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm also sure the pros are also 'doctoring' their routers to block certain servers. Possibly running through proxies as well, There is no way they get 30 lightning speed games & not suffer what we do in 66% of our matches,
  • Stehpool
    51 posts Park Captain
    There is definitely something that effects one players gameplay honestly wouldn’t surprise me if before kick off in game mechanics decide which players will perform or have a bad day. Keepers for example some games save everything and others can’t save a shot straight at them and do a fall over motion. Passing another one some games I can pass and move fine create chances other games I just pass the ball to the other team and my midfield basically stand still. This isint a server issue causing your team to act this way there’s something in the game deciding these things and giving you or your opponent better gameplay and stats. Bit like how you can edit in career mode the % of your pace pass error and shot error. This game does that automatically for each online match it’s the only explanation I can think of for the drastic gameplay changes. How else can I explain a 70 pace defender catching Kent for example or a through ball from a 50 pass defender from there own half going through your full team to there attacker who has made the inch perfect run to be one on one with your keeper?
  • Hopeful_but_nah
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    As stated above, it makes you wonder why bothering to put in the effort to get the boosted cards, when basic gold versions seem to perform much better and with better stats in the actual game. My personal favourite is when both the opponent and I have the same card, with the same Chem (or he has none and I have one), yet they both perfrom completely different. One outpacing the other all over the field and nailing every pass/shot whilst the other can't the ball out from their feet.

Have seen more than enough of my defenders just moving out of the way of a pass or running away from the ball this weekend. Full press everywhere too.