Elite 3 TOTSSF pack scam

Laudrupx
1 posts Ball Boy
Hi,

I earned Elite 3 on the PL TOTSSF weekend.

My red 'ultimate pl totssf pack' came out to be gold 81 Giovinco, 76 Boyata and 78 Deeney when it clearly should have been 3 tradeable Premier League TOTSSF cards.

I'm used to not getting much out of packs...But, why couldn't I just receive the cards that I earned for winning 23 games? It was supposed to be 3 guaranteed PL TOTSSF items.

Anyone else had this issue?

EA team, please resolve this. I'm just asking or the rewards that I earned.

Ps4 account: Laudrupx

Comments

• chris7
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    from my understanding from previous posts if you opened them after monday then you are out of luck as they came out of packs on monday. sorry to be hater of bad news
  • ha032742
    38040 posts Moderator
    Laudrupx wrote: »
    Hi,

I earned Elite 3 on the PL TOTSSF weekend.

My red 'ultimate pl totssf pack' came out to be gold 81 Giovinco, 76 Boyata and 78 Deeney when it clearly should have been 3 tradeable Premier League TOTSSF cards.

I'm used to not getting much out of packs...But, why couldn't I just receive the cards that I earned for winning 23 games? It was supposed to be 3 guaranteed PL TOTSSF items.

Anyone else had this issue?

EA team, please resolve this. I'm just asking or the rewards that I earned.

Ps4 account: Laudrupx

Seems that the pack has a glitch whereby if you open after that particular TOTS is out of packs then you get random packs. There are other people also affected unfortunately by the same issue. No one on the forums can help with this however and you need to contact EA help:
    https://help.ea.com/en/
  • TorndoTim
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I had the same issue. Everyone who opened it after PL tots went out got normal cards. The problem is to get this under attention with the right people at EA. Lets hope they fix it.
  • Laudrupx
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I've already contacted EA help several times and all they say is the 'Studio Team' are aware that many people had this problem. They'll work something out but 'they don't have a time frame'.

Very underwhelming. When they need to get to the bottom of something that harms them (example: Ben Yedder SBC issue) they do everything they can to fix it, and they do it fast. They can't loose money, of course.

But when it comes down to guaranteeing that their players receive the rewards they earned for being good at their game, it really means nothing to them. I'm used to getting nothing out of 'random' packs. And as much as that's frustrating, I guess I can't ask for a guarantee there, its supposed to be a random pack (even though I doubt that they're as random as they say). This is a different case though.

I can think of several things they could instantly do to fix this problem to compensate people for the glitch their product had, but no. They're 'working on it, but they don't have a time frame for when they'll do something about it'. This just adds up to so many things that make the gamer experience underwhelming. They sell games but people having fun with them is the last thing on their list.

Seems like FIFA 20 will be my last one sadly.

• gizzzzy
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Has this been Fixed? Im currently unassigned and got elite this weekend...
  • Supermario911
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doubt they'll fix this anytime soon tbh