Got a message on my PS4 from fifa rewards.

Dro_bro
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 11
“Thank you for playing FIFA 20 we have noticed how much time, money and effort you have been putting into our game recently therefore you have been selected to claim an (untradeable) TOTSSF player of your choice this includes: Messi, Griezman, Varane and many more to claim your player visit [mod edit] if you have any problems please reply to this message and we will get back to you as soon as possible - Jack P.“

I clicked the link, realized it was probably a scam if some sort so I changed my EA/origin password. I’m afraid they’re gonna try to log into my acct and sell all my players. Has anyone else received this?
Post edited by ha032742 on

Comments

• chris7
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    jesus could you really be that gullible ???
  • WLB_SENA
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You forgot to put your credit card and password
  • NucksNation
    2188 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you put the phishing link here so others could click and log in with their info?..
  • ha032742
    38062 posts Moderator
    Did you put the phishing link here so others could click and log in with their info?..

Thank you I’ve edited it out.
  • Dro_bro
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ha032742 wrote: »

Thank you I’ve edited it out.

Def wasn’t trying to get people to click on it. My bad. Was just wondering if anyone else had received a similar message.
  • Chavez76
    6124 posts Big Money Move
    Anothe reason to put messages to friends only.
    So no, didnt receive it.
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    I had some muppet from Tunisia try and get into mine as it says where they try and log in from on your origin account. I have phone verification enabled on mine so they had no chance.