Avoid rivals this afternoon

Jt77
198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
EA have the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (BS) levels Turned up to 11.
❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke of a format, trying to do the la Liga left back objectives and I’ve never seen as much ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in me life, I reckon I’ve hit the bar or post with finesse shots about 5 times a game!
That’s me done for the day me head is battered !

Comments

• GeorgeGervin
    2481 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want to do him ... need a La Liga LB in a bad way, but all the garbage I’m hearing is making me just want to buy someone or continue on with Base Carlos (who’s great ... just want to change it up)
  • Jt77
    Honestly it has been brutal, I still need 5 wins with score and assist, but I’m either getting rubbish draws from nowhere or people quitting if I go 1 up and haven’t managed to get both goal and assist.
    And still need a finesse.
    Good luck if you try.
  • WLB_SENA
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will just do Mariano (which is much easier), not worthy the stress to get reguilon
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Just finished it , started last night with the most sluggish gameplay ever. It was a bit like that today too.

The 8 wins were tough going because of the 86 pace requirements. It means you need a striker at CAM which I found hard going. Luckily in the latter games I scored early and could sub on better replacements.

He fits perfectly in my team, he's ousted 87 Zanetti so he has some big shoes to fill Zanetti has been awesome for 929 games.

• Jrmcsorley85
    932 posts Semi-Pro
    Every game I've hit post about 5 times, other guy seems to play like a god, and amount times my 99 pace shooting tots Richarlison cant shoot... then there's the fact their defenders just stand there and put out a strecth arm strong leg to block my shots.. just went onto cod.
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Every game I've hit post about 5 times, other guy seems to play like a god, and amount times my 99 pace shooting tots Richarlison cant shoot... then there's the fact their defenders just stand there and put out a strecth arm strong leg to block my shots.. just went onto cod.

If you can’t shoot and score with ToTs richarlison that’s on you. Got 42 in 30 games in weekend league with him. Everything goes in with both feet
  • graff26lfc
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I want to do him ... need a La Liga LB in a bad way, but all the garbage I’m hearing is making me just want to buy someone or continue on with Base Carlos (who’s great ... just want to change it up)

Don't mines played 1172 games
  • ErikTheBlue
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2020
    It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Played 2 games against 1 Spaniard, 1 French, everyone's running round at 2 mph (I say running, ice skating like they're playing on a pitch with no friction), taking about 3 extra touches, well...when it actually recognises you've pressed a button, there's a clear 2 second delay. Players refusing to shoot, refusing to switch...So that's enough of that for the day. How are you getting away with this?
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1269 posts Professional
    Im so mad almost done all ofRoussilion just 1 more for the 3 star week foot . Suddenly Team palys awful Traor misses or hits the post now back to Div 8 and get even get the ball funny how suddenly every defender is like a rocket on ur attackers yet theirs have tons of room . Never seen such an awful fifa. The worst was a Red stacked team in div 8! and got relegated back to Div 9 hell i hate this game i really do
  • Jt77
    Just logged back in to play a game there, 5 nil up, hit the objectives and boom disconnect, then booted, then the old seems you quit message ffs'!!!!!!!!