TOTS Frenkie or TOTS Saul?

Cortza
936 posts Professional
Who would you prefer at defensive CM beside TOTY KdB in a 442 formation?

Comments

  • TomPUFC193416
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not used De Jong but Saul is a beast for me. Quick, strong, good on the ball.
  • Thorny
    1159 posts Professional
    Ive got Saul and he’s decent, but I’d expect De Jong to be a fair bit better tbf
  • Destin8or
    1235 posts Professional
    Cortza wrote: »
    Who would you prefer at defensive CM beside TOTY KdB in a 442 formation?
    De Jong.
  • Lackosweat
    7133 posts Big Money Move
    De Jong and it's not even close. Having both TOTY De Jong and KDB for roughly 500 games. Not going to change the partnership.
  • Dolly_2006_
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anyone tried Saul as cam? If so how is he there
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Saul because he has a real face
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Saul because he has a real face

    You and your bloody real face fetish 😂
  • RileyD
    1809 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    De Jong and it's not even close. Having both TOTY De Jong and KDB for roughly 500 games. Not going to change the partnership.

    How can you say that if you haven't tried Saul?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Cortza wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Saul because he has a real face

    You and your bloody real face fetish 😂

    Now come practise free kicks with me in friendlies
  • RoosterBlue
    1466 posts Play-Off Hero
    Both.
  • Lackosweat
    7133 posts Big Money Move
    RileyD wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    De Jong and it's not even close. Having both TOTY De Jong and KDB for roughly 500 games. Not going to change the partnership.

    How can you say that if you haven't tried Saul?

    I tried him on my friend’s account. Not my cup of tea unfortunately.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 11
    I'm aiming for both. Perfect CDM duo imo (for my budget at least) :)

    Got Saul already and he's amazing. He needs a M/L next to him though
  • De Jong is a steal for 600k. Best mid I've used besides gullit and toty kante
  • AHL
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    De Jong and it's not even close. Having both TOTY De Jong and KDB for roughly 500 games. Not going to change the partnership.

    @Lackosweat
    How do you set them up together to get full chemistry?
  • selb
    7208 posts Big Money Move
    FDJ easily, plus he's tradable
  • mufcscott__
    657 posts Semi-Pro
    Frenkie
  • d3b4s1s
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Saul because he has a real face

    Lol.. this. Although I know what matters is how they play, it really puts me off when i see hideous generic faces on top class players. Have avoided some of my fav players like De Jong Greenwood and now Ansu Fati(can’t imagine Semedo face scoring goals and celebrating. Haha)
  • Lackosweat
    7133 posts Big Money Move
    AHL wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    De Jong and it's not even close. Having both TOTY De Jong and KDB for roughly 500 games. Not going to change the partnership.

    @Lackosweat
    How do you set them up together to get full chemistry?

    451 with 2 icons at CAMs
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    Bump
  • WarrenBarton
    10416 posts Has That Special Something
    Had frenkie toty and he was a boss at cdm
  • OZero
    6793 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 11
    Saul if your CDM needs to go up. De Jongs WF would let you down at times.
Sign In or Register to comment.