The most boring installment ever

Iron_works
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is this the most boring installment of Fifa ever.Fifa 19 was bad with the el tornados and la croquetas and many many more problems but Fifa 20 is just boring 9 out of 10 players play 1 depth and drag back football it’s a game your meant to have fun playing.but this is just torture.and I put the blame not just on the developers but the player base/streamers/pros/and everybody who promotes the win at all cost mentality that there is.when people said take out park the bus and 1 depth I always thought no as it’s a genuine way teams play but it’s got to the point where it’s too used in the Fifa games and it’s genuinely having a negative effect on the enjoyment of playing them.

Comments

• Sean123_
    753 posts Semi-Pro
    Couldn’t agree more
  • Heshyooo
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This fifa is sooo dry
  • ozcs_69
    4155 posts National Call-Up
    dry, boring, annoying, predictable yet you cant control it...
  • tommyboyo
    2794 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes.

I think i actually preferred 19 now.

of course there was some rank bad stuff, but at least you could score some fun goals from different scenarios.
  • MDR123456
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    One depth doesn’t work well. You need to work on your finesse shot from each side of the penalty arc.
  • Moe_86
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 11
    Youtubers are the worst thing happened for gaming, specially when they tell you “ don’t buy fifa points but please donate for me ,to buy points so I can make Packs opening video “ and what happens next they use these teams that people donated the money to build them and compete against us and celebrate after each goal with there Mbappe and Messi, yes this how you become an elite player.
  • Janscharie
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Online seasons is fine!
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    831 posts Professional
    Yeah. It's more boring than fifa 19 which says a lot .
  • TSpiers1UK
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Youtubers are the worst thing happened for gaming, specially when they tell you “ don’t buy fifa points but please donate for me ,to buy points so I can make Packs opening video “ and what happens next they use these teams that people donated the money to build them and compete against us and celebrate after each goal with there Mbappe and Messi, yes this how you become an elite player.

EA along with YouTube have destroyed this game. You tubers for everything you’ve said but EA create the environment for people to abuse this game and create toxicity. Just look at celebrations and the ones they keep releasing to unlock - just promotes the little kids who use them to do so to try and annoy their opponent. When did gaming become about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off your opposition more than enjoying the game yourself.