Who will do the la liga guaranteed sbc?

johnlaker62
1532 posts Play-Off Hero
Tbh over half of the cards look underwhelming. The other half isn’t even that expensive - outside of Messi, Varane, De Jong and Ramos. I can almost guarantee EA will make the requirement an 87 rated squad. Will you do it?

Comments

• Riotiga
    1286 posts Professional
    Nope. Shafted by the PL one (guess who I got). Would rather dump my untradeables in a specific player SBC
  • Bamboozle
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    86 rated squad I reckon
  • Mogga
    3287 posts National Call-Up
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Nope. Shafted by the PL one (guess who I got). Would rather dump my untradeables in a specific player SBC
    This
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    I'll do it but only because I have a dupe untradeable tots salah and I'm tired of looking at him lol
  • mypetfrog
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, got enough objective cards to throw into it. Last throw of the dice for me as not interested in other leagues (well, maybe French).
  • Hammer316
    4035 posts National Call-Up
    Depends on the price, anything over 86 I'm out.
  • Mat2403
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yep because i run a PL and La Liga hybrid team so after this for me there is nothing of real interest until the final ultimate TOTS SBC which i will need to save everything for...probably then to ultimately get Alisson!
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    So many high rated totssf cards and red versions I can’t see why not to do it. Roll the dice, who knows what will happen.
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    I still got a Soyuncu dupe in my recovery pile. Hope there will be something else to drop him in rather than the guaranteed La Liga SBC.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Depends on the rating.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    Yes. Last year packed Messi in this, so hope on that again this year :)
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 2020
    kraid wrote: »
    So many high rated totssf cards and red versions I can’t see why not to do it. Roll the dice, who knows what will happen.

This. You get enough cards back each week to do all guaranteed sbcs. Already packed Son so can't to wrong anymore lol
  • Paw_Patrol70
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    I finished all leagues sbc
    All those cards will go sbc
  • HyperOCD
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    Depending if they bring out militao sbc
  • ironawin1
    1309 posts Professional
    I want to do it but im scared of packing a duplicate TOTS Varane untradeable tho
  • HyperOCD
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    ironawin1 wrote: »
    I want to do it but im scared of packing a duplicate TOTS Varane untradeable tho

Put him in bundes sbc :D
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    ironawin1 wrote: »

First world problems, eh?
  • Coderood
    2021 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2020
    Only if its 86 rated or under. I am not a idiot. EA wont fool me again like with the BPL SBC.
  • Wooly1203
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Depends on the price, anything over 86 I'm out.

• Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    100%. The game is winding down, if you run any form of la liga team and don’t do the SBC then why have you even played all year?
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Soncyu here plus I got him red in wl rewards
  • Fifapayne
    6125 posts Big Money Move
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Depending if they bring out militao sbc

The leak was Saul and fati SBCs
    Not sure where people got militao from
    But anything is possible
  • Nobber93
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    If my Reds are Perez and Parejo I’ll give it ago.
  • spy
    2736 posts Fans' Favourite
    Will do it as I play a la liga team
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    I'll do it just for the chance of an untradeable tots Messi. Unlikely in the extreme but someone will get just as I got a cr7 from the la Liga one in 18.
  • scalaneopt
    1291 posts Professional
    I will do it if it’s 86. Higher no chance. There’s like 9/10 players that are not worth a 86+ sbc.
  • Nope. I run a prem team. Just gonna wait for red picks.
  • Zeke1216
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    Nah, I ended up with a prem team thanks to the reds and pl guaranteed. Only players I would want are Messi and varane and the chances of packing those are non existent lol
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Got four players I'd actually want. That being said, if it's not 87, I have enough fodder to roll the dice
  • Stav93
    978 posts Semi-Pro
    Depends on the price, and who I get in my picks on Thursday. Going forward I want to mix my team up every weekend to try new cards, and have a little bit of fun with it, but if my reds are hilarious trash like say Perez and Parejo, then I won't bother with the Guarantee or pumping a couple hundred thousand into rare golds for the League 25k packs.