Any moments essien users ?

Scottybtech
136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
See great reviews about him but can’t seem to get the best out of him. He’s quite average for me. What’s the best Chem style and instructions for him

Comments

• Chavez76
    6069 posts Big Money Move
    using him since yesterday afternoon. Scored a banger for me as CDM (4231 - 4222) but after he also missed a lot and cost me one game at least compared to Frenkie toty who I had before.

Playing him on a shadow chem, and not sure if he will remain in that spot.
  • Scottybtech
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    using him since yesterday afternoon. Scored a banger for me as CDM (4231 - 4222) but after he also missed a lot and cost me one game at least compared to Frenkie toty who I had before.

Playing him on a shadow chem, and not sure if he will remain in that spot.

I can’t get along with him at all he doesn’t stand out and doesn’t win many tackles, considering selling him but not sure who for atm
  • Chavez76
    feel the same tbh. finished my WL (gold 2 again) but I defo think he is not as good as Frenkie.
    for 1.5m I think he is a tad overpriced to be honost
  • Scottybtech
    feel the same tbh. finished my WL (gold 2 again) but I defo think he is not as good as Frenkie.
    for 1.5m I think he is a tad overpriced to be honost

Yeah he’s definitely overpriced. I just managed to get gold 2 this weekend I always get gold one no problem but this weekend has been so sweaty it’s been awful to play
  • Chavez76
    So, fifa gods blessed me while doing the la liga upgrades with .. a 94 De Jong ..
    now thinking to either replace my Essien again with him, or maybe have them both together bossing the midfield..
  • Scottybtech
    So, fifa gods blessed me while doing the la liga upgrades with .. a 94 De Jong ..
    now thinking to either replace my Essien again with him, or maybe have them both together bossing the midfield..
    Gg, Try them both bro
  • Chavez76
    Gg, Try them both bro

thanks! Im going to start with both I think, and see how that goes!