World beaters objectives

Did any one make a hybrid for this objective that can share it need one more token for swaps

Comments

• Smokiekeogh
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I used all brazilian players. Easiest flag to link the leagues i thought. If you use allison or edison and have storyline fred then thats your pl sorted. I used marquinhos and another brazilian cb from the french league. Douglas costa and objective fut birthday paqueta for serie a and then coutinho and matheus cunha for bundesliga and marcelo and shapeshifter vinicius for la liga and filled the last cm spot with an icon in a 3-4-1-2 formation only playing douglas costa in right midfield out of position and lb marcelo as a centre back. If you dont have SS vinicius just use lw vinicius, change his position to lf and stick him up front anyway. Just look at your brazilian players and im sure you can make a decent hybrid out of it
  • phep
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used French, although was helped by having several very good French players already. Worthy cheap options include...

Areola/lloris
    Malcuit
    Dortmund French CB
    Theo Hernandez
    Martial
    Ben Yedder
    TOTS Thuram (if you got him)

I was helped by having TOTS dembele (packed), Prime Blanc (icon swaps pack) and Kante (also packed), but most teams these days have at least one or two decent French players.
  • I used all brazilian players. Easiest flag to link the leagues i thought. If you use allison or edison and have storyline fred then thats your pl sorted. I used marquinhos and another brazilian cb from the french league. Douglas costa and objective fut birthday paqueta for serie a and then coutinho and matheus cunha for bundesliga and marcelo and shapeshifter vinicius for la liga and filled the last cm spot with an icon in a 3-4-1-2 formation only playing douglas costa in right midfield out of position and lb marcelo as a centre back. If you dont have SS vinicius just use lw vinicius, change his position to lf and stick him up front anyway. Just look at your brazilian players and im sure you can make a decent hybrid out of it

Thanks I’ll try it
    phep wrote: »
    I used French, although was helped by having several very good French players already. Worthy cheap options include...

Areola/lloris
    Malcuit
    Dortmund French CB
    Theo Hernandez
    Martial
    Ben Yedder
    TOTS Thuram (if you got him)

I was helped by having TOTS dembele (packed), Prime Blanc (icon swaps pack) and Kante (also packed), but most teams these days have at least one or two decent French players.

Thank you gona give one nation shot