One club you hate, one club you love

Fusion_eight
49 posts Last Pick at the Park
Except your local or any nearby geographical team. And not your traditional derby rivals.
For example I have St.Pauli (hate) and Liverpool (love), even tho I'm not from England or Germany.

Comments

• Fusion_eight
    Others?
  • Tornado31619
    21119 posts Club Captain
    Barça, Wolves.
  • Bob_Dylan
    20693 posts Club Captain
    How can you hate St Pauli?
  • WryLucky
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 10
    Barcelona and Sheffield United. Never forgave Barcelona for that one night in the Champions League and I love Sheffield United because... Well, it's overlapping CBs. It's crazy and I love it.

Oh, wait. Can't choose Sheffield United... Hmm. Probably Dortmund, I do like seeing a young team doing well.
  • Fusion_eight
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    How can you hate St Pauli?

Quite easily
  • NucksNation
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero
    Love: Man U.
    Hate: city/ Pool!!!!!!
  • Fusion_eight

I strongly suspect that you are from Manchester
  • Fusion_eight
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Barcelona and Sheffield United. Never forgave Barcelona for that one night in the Champions League and I love Sheffield United because... Well, it's overlapping CBs. It's crazy and I love it.

Oh, wait. Can't choose Sheffield United... Hmm. Probably Dortmund, I do like seeing a young team doing well.

Yes, Dortmund is actually, I think, my second favorite after Liv. Even tho I dont get how can you hate a team that beat your Chelsea once. Im not angry about Slavia Prague even tho they beat us twice in CL playoff.
  • WryLucky
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite

Yes, Dortmund is actually, I think, my second favorite after Liv. Even tho I dont get how can you hate a team that beat your Chelsea once. Im not angry about Slavia Prague even tho they beat us twice in CL playoff.

Look up the 2009/2010 game and you'll know why!

• Pxul_
    9366 posts League Winner
    Barca and Newcastle
  • Fusion_eight

Look up the 2009/2010 game and you'll know why!

Oh ok
  • Mackie17
    8076 posts League Winner
    Hate Barca
    Like Dortmund
  • KayeHTFC
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't stand Wolves.

Despite being 'rivals' in a positional sense for most of the last 4 years or so I have a real soft spot for Fulham, everything about them just has a touch of class.
  • arsenalap
    8075 posts League Winner

Sort of agree with this.

I dislike Barca, Wolves, Watford and Hull.

I like Inter, Monaco, Leeds, Shef united.
  • Snugglebites
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't even hate Man United/Everton, nevermind any other teams. Leverkusen and Milan are cool.
  • Ahmer50x
    22910 posts Club Captain
    Hate Real Madrid

Like Ajax
  • G000ner
    4787 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Hate Real Madrid

Like Ajax

I don't really love any club but Arsenal, or hate any club but Spurs, Chelsea and United. But if I had to pick two I'd probably go with the same. Don't think anyone outside of Netherlands could dislike Ajax, gotta respect them for the way their club is run. Real Madrid basically the opposite and their fans are awful.
  • Kellnerr
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    I just hate the usual ones. United, Chelsea, Paris, Bayern, Real (or just Spanish teams in general).

Apart from the ones I support, I probably like Freiburg and Leeds
  • Fusion_eight
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    I just hate the usual ones. United, Chelsea, Paris, Bayern, Real (or just Spanish teams in general).

Apart from the ones I support, I probably like Freiburg and Leeds

ok arguably this is the most unusual choice of liked clubs. Still cool, tho
  • PhilT1808
    66 posts Park Captain
    My team are Newcastle but...

Like Real Madrid, Dortmund, Leicester

Hate Man Utd and Sunderland (though watching Netflix has been hilarious)
  • Bob_Dylan
    20693 posts Club Captain
    Great win today for St Pauli.
  • Hamuniz
    11 posts Ball Boy
    hate man.utd love Juventus
  • NucksNation
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero

Ofcourse I’m not,
  • Fusion_eight

Ofcourse I’m not,

The "of course" it not so obvious. Liking Man United, and hating City and Liverpool, makes you seem a Man U fan.
  • Fusion_eight
    As in a Man U fan from Manchester
  • Tornado31619
    21119 posts Club Captain
    edited May 19
    But the whole point of this thread was to talk about who you liked and disliked outside of your supported club and their traditional rivals. :lol:
  • NucksNation
    1941 posts Play-Off Hero
    But the whole point of this thread was to talk about who you liked and disliked outside of your supported club and their traditional rivals. :lol:

Ya you’re right..
  • Fusion_eight

Ya you’re right..

Of course I know that but the true fanatic doesnt care about that.
    This might be an overstatement.

Anyway its reasonable to expect that some people didnt read the entire text or didnt care about it
  • Stlducks
    1955 posts Play-Off Hero
    I enjoy watching Ajax and Leverkusen. I wouldn't say I'm a fan as I don't follow them closely but I will watch their games if I ever see them on.

I hate Bayern and Barca.
  • AaronMFC
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    like bayern, hate real madrid and chelsea